Tuck into an Iftar buffet featuring a wide range of dishes, such as hot and cold meze, soups and mains, accompanied by Ramadan drinks
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from 12 Options
- AED 45 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for one child (36% off)
- AED 95 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for one adult (36% off)
- AED 185 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for two adults (38% off)
- AED 365 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for four adults (39% off)
- AED 535 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for six adults (40% off)
- AED 695 for an Iftar buffet at Al Manara Branch for eight adults (42% off)
- AED 55 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for one child (35% off)
- AED 115 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for one adult (36% off)
- AED 225 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for two adults (37% off)
- AED 439 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for four adults (39% off)
- AED 649 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for six adults (40% off)
- AED 799 for an Iftar buffet at Boulevard Branch for eight adults (44% off)
Iftar buffet menu may include:
- Lentils and mushroom soup
- Cold meze: fattoush | hummus | moutabal | moussaka
- Hot meze: mixed moujaanat | fatteh hummus | lamb ouzi
- Choice of 10 main courses
- Desserts: atayef ashta | znoud el sit | balah el shem
- Soft beverages and water
- Ramadan beverages
- Dried fruits and dates
Ramadan Mubarak! Is it Iftar time yet? As we celebrate the blessed time by praying and fasting, another good deed to do would be gift-giving and taking the time to find the proper presents for all friends and family. Why not combine the perfect gift with the most intrinsic Ramadan experience of sharing a meal? Present a loved one with this buffet deal, and make up to eight people happy at the same time!
An Iftar meal is a gift that just keeps on giving. During the heat of the day, when the fasting strains the stomach, the best way to endure is to tell ourselves it’s all worth it - as the sun goes down, we all pray together for the time of abundance that will soon be upon us. This Grand Cafe buffet deal provides a generous meal, with all the mouthwatering favourites available: meze, meats, sweet desserts and the classic dates, along with the drinks galore. Families can bring kids along too - they have a special budget option just for them! That way the whole family can celebrate the holy month together.
The Fine Print
Expires 4 June 2019. Limit 5 per 1, 2, 4, 6 or 8 people, may buy 5 additional as gifts. No booking required. For more information, please call +97144579944 for Boulevard Branch and +97143291122 for Al Manara Branch. Valid during Ramadan only. Walk-ins are welcome. Table subject for availability. Valet parking available. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Printed voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Grand Cafe
Nestled in the heart of Dubai, Grand Café has been serving authentic Lebanese cuisine since 2015. Their extensive menu is filled with colourful dishes, ranging from hot and cold meze to grilled meat specialities and seafood. A spectrum of sweet treats is also on the cards, alongside a long list of beverages. Vivid tastes can be enjoyed within enticing interiors that feature decorative ceilings and colonnades, adorned with sebka and palm-shaped patterns.