Embark on this safari featuring a drive through valleys and mountains in a 4x4 car, and such attractions as Hatta Dam and Heritage Village
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- AED 119 for a Hatta mountain safari for one (60% off)
- AED 225 for a Hatta mountain safari for two (61% off)
- AED 155 for a VIP Hatta mountain safari for one (59% off)
- AED 299 for a VIP Hatta mountain safari for two (60% off)
- AED 659 for a Hatta mountain safari for up to six (60% off)
AED 859 for VIP Hatta mountain safari for up to six (59% off)
- Hatta mountain safari covers: wadis and rocky landscapes | Hatta Heritage Village (excluding Fridays) | Hatta Dam | Oman Hajar Mountains | optional lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel available for a surcharge
- VIP Hatta mountain safari includes a packed picnic lunch
The Fine Print
Expires 180 days after purchase. Limit 50 per person, may buy 50 additional as a gift. Booking required by phone, contact 055 399 3387 or 050 176 5366. Prior booking/cancellation (subject to availability) at least 24 hours in advance. Minimum 5 persons are needed to schedule the tour. Pick up time: 8.30am-9.30am. Drop off time: 1.30pm-2.30pm. Pick up and drop off points in Dubai: Almulla Plaza (main entrance), Deira City Center (Day to Day opposite to DCC), Mall of Emirates (Lulu hypermarket behind MOE), Dragon Mart (main entrance next to fountain area), Burjuman Center (Spinneys next to Burjaman). Pick up and drop off points in Sharjah: Mega Mall, Sharjah City Center, Sahara Center. Surcharge for lunch at Hatta Fort Hotel to be paid directly to the partner. Residents must bring their Emirates ID with them on tour day. Tourists must have their original passport and visa on date of tour. Printed voucher must be presented. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Gateway Tours
Gateway Tours specialise in bringing customer-oriented hospitality solutions catering for a number holiday destinations and events throughout the UAE. They strive to introduce participants to tourism adventures and sightseeing attractions including various water sports, desert adventures with entertainment, luxury yacht and dhow cruises, fishing charters and many more. They link to the best hotels in the Middle East to cater for all of accommodation and transportation needs. The team provide holiday tourist and business visas for up to three months which is incorporated in their packages.