For an evening less ordinary, explore the deserts of Dubai with dune bashing, sand boarding and traditional barbecue dinner
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
Choose from Four Options
- AED 74 for a desert safari for one (66% off)
- AED 144 for a desert safari for two (67% off)
- AED 284 for a desert safari for four (68% off)
AED 424 for a desert safari for six (68% off)
- The safari includes:
- Pickup drop off from specific pickup points
- Dune bashing
- Camel riding
- Arabic coffee, tea and sweets on arrival
- Sand boarding
- Henna painting
- Live entertainment
- Music system
- Dinner tables with carpets and pillows
- Separate toilet facility for both men and women
- Photo opportunities in traditional attire
- International buffet with barbecue and vegetarian options
- Free-flowing soft drinks and water
- Quad bikes, available for a surcharge
- Live Entertainment Includes:
- Belly Dance
- Two Tanoura shows
- Arabic Folklore show
- Khaleeji Dance show
- Puppet show
- Fire show
- Pick-up time: 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m (exact pickup is confirmed on tour day)
- Drop-off time: 9 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Pick-up and drop-off points include:
- Dubai: Lulu Hypermarket; behind Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha | Almulla Plaza; main entrance | City Center Deira | Dragon Mart 2 Mosque parking | Burjuman Center; Spinneys next to Burjuman
- Sharjah: Mega Mall | Sharjah City Center | Sahara Center | New Nesto Muwaileh Commercial (National Paint Area)
2 Live Entertainment Shows, Tanoura Show and Fire Show will be performed during the month of Ramadan. Alcoholic drinks are not available during Ramadan
Looking for the ultimate Emirates experience? Don’t miss out on this activity-filled desert safari!
Gateway Tours are professional tour providers in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and surrounding areas. Alongside classic city sightseeing, they also offer dhow cruises on Dubai Creek and Marina, tours of Hatta and Oman Hajar Mountains, and most importantly - desert safaris.
This safari deal is an ideal opportunity to get a taste of Arabic entertainment and culture, with activities including dune bashing, camel riding, sand boarding, photos in traditional attire, and performances like belly dancing, tanoura and fire shows. There’s no need to worry about food and drinks - an international buffet with barbecue and vegetarian options is available, along with free-flowing soft beverages and water. To make it even more convenient, the deal also includes pick-up and drop-off in various areas in Dubai and Sharjah.
About Gateway Tours
Gateway Tours specialise in bringing customer-oriented hospitality solutions catering for a number holiday destinations and events throughout the UAE. They strive to introduce participants to tourism adventures and sightseeing attractions including various water sports, desert adventures with entertainment, luxury yacht and dhow cruises, fishing charters and many more. They link to the best hotels in the Middle East to cater for all of accommodation and transportation needs. The team provide holiday tourist and business visas for up to three months which is incorporated in their packages.