For an evening less ordinary, explore the deserts of Dubai with dune bashing, sand boarding and traditional barbecue dinner
About This Deal
Choose from Three Options
- AED 79 for a desert safari for one person (64% off)
- AED 150 for a desert safari for two people (66% off)
- AED 295 for a desert safari for four people (66% off)
The safari includes: Arabic coffee and tea on arrival | desert driving|dune bashing | sand boarding | camel riding | henna painting | live entertainment with belly, Tanoura, Irani and Egyptian dance shows | Arabic costumes for photos | shisha | international buffet with barbecue and vegetarian options | unlimited soft drinks and water
Live shows include: Belly Dance | 2 Tanoura shows | 2 Arabic Folklore show | Khaleeji Dance show | Puppet show
- Pick-up time: 2:30 p.m. to 4 p.m, drop-off time: 8 p.m to 9:30 p.m.
- Pick-up and drop-off points include:
- Dubai: Lulu Hypermarket (behind Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha) | Almulla Plaza (main entrance) | Deira City Center | Dragon Mart (main entrance, fountain area) | Burjuman Center (Spinneys next to Burjuman)
- Sharjah: Mega Mall | Sharjah City Center | Sahara Center
- Dance shows and house beverages are not available during Ramadan and religious holidays
Need To Know
About Gateway Tours
Gateway Tours specialise in bringing customer-oriented hospitality solutions catering for a number holiday destinations and events throughout the UAE. They strive to introduce participants to tourism adventures and sightseeing attractions including various water sports, desert adventures with entertainment, luxury yacht and dhow cruises, fishing charters and many more. They link to the best hotels in the Middle East to cater for all of accommodation and transportation needs. The team provide holiday tourist and business visas for up to three months which is incorporated in their packages.