Musculoskeletal aches and pains can be alleviated thanks to a deep tissue or sports therapy; customers can also opt for reflexology
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- AED 95 for a 45-minute deep tissue or sports therapy
- AED 115 for a 60-minute deep tissue or sports therapy
- AED 145 for a 60-minute deep tissue or sports therapy with a 15-minute reflexology treatment
- AED 175 for a 60-minute deep tissue or sports therapy with a 30-minute reflexology treatment
- AED 110 for a 30-minute cellulitis treatment
What is deep tissue therapy?
Deep tissue therapy uses firm pressure techniques like kneading and friction and slow strokes as superficial demobilization to reach deeper layers of muscle and fascia. It’s used for chronic aches and pain contracted areas such as a stiff neck and upper back, low back pain, leg muscle tightness, and sore shoulders. So it’s manipulation and mobilization of the core of the muscle for myalgia, causalgia and also for the psychosomatic disorder.
What is cellulitis treatment?
It helps to lessen the appearance or break cellulitis into smaller size. Cellulitis is generally fat deposit under the skin which outwardly gives the skin an orange peel or dimpled like appearance. Getting rid of and fighting cellulitis can be easy, but needs dedication and consistent work. Cellulitis is mainly caused by toxin build-up in body, with the body not getting rid of the toxins.
* Cosmetic procedures should be sought for therapeutic or reconstructive reasons only. This advertisement permission was granted by MOH based on the professional /activity licenses for both advertising facility and its healthcare providers who should deliver the service / products in accordance with the regulations and the standards set by the licensing authority. MOH is ABSOLUTELY NOT part of this deal or any of its terms. Buying the deal is exclusively the responsibility of the consumer. This ad is approved by the Ministry of Health. License No.MOH/JC12055/26.08.2020
The Fine Print
Expires 26 Oct 2020. Limit 5 per person, may buy 5 additional as gifts. Booking required by phone at least 24 hours in advance, contact 044273936. Prior cancellation at least 12 hours in advance. Valid Mon-Sun 1pm-9pm. Must be 18 or over. Valid for men and women. Excludes Christmas and other seasonal holidays. Valid for option purchased only. Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. E-voucher must be presented. See the rules that apply to all deals.
About Garden Green Therapy Center
Drawing on traditional Chinese medicine, Garden Green Therapy Center offers a range of treatments designed to promote health and relaxation. Deep tissue spa treatments and acupuncture sessions are available alongside cupping, reflexology and Hopi ear candling.