What You Get
Included in all options:
- 7-night accommodation on double sharing or single non-sharing basis (depending on option).
- Buffet breakfast at hotel restaurants
- Excursion to Fatehpur Sikri.
- All transfers (Including airport) and sightseeing by private AC transportation, driven by chauffeur.
- Services of English-speaking local guide in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur (not applicable in Goa)
- Rickshaw Ride in Old Delhi
- Horse carriage ride (tonda ride) in Agra to reach near Taj Mahal
- Elephant / jeep ride in Jaipur to climb Amer Fort
- Turban/ saree tying lessons in Jaipur
- Hina experiences for women in Jaipur
- Astrologer/ palmist experiences in Jaipur
- Exclusive shopping tours in local markets
- All applicable taxes
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by World Travel Experiences
- Valid for travel until 31 Mar 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Travellers are invited to discover the essential gems of India along the famed Golden Triangle route, featuring Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Fatehpur Sikri, before retreating to the serenity of Goa for three days of pure seaside leisure. During the tour, guests will enjoy a rich program of guided sightseeing throughout the first four days, as well as breakfasts on all days of stay.
Day 1: Delhi arrival
- Meet the tour operator’s representative at the airport and be taken to the hotel
- Early in the afternoon, venture to Old Delhi, enjoy a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk and explore the colorful markets
- Visit the imposing Jama Mosque and drive past the Red Fort
- See the Humayun’s Tomb and drive past the India Gate towards the President’s House and further to the Qutub Minar.
Day 2: Delhi - Agra
- After breakfast, drive to Agra
- Take a short break and then venture into the city - step into the Agra Fort and visit the legendary Taj Mahal (please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays)
Day 3: Agra – Fatehpur Sikri - Jaipur
- After breakfast, drive towards Jaipur but before arriving there, enjoy a visit to Fatehpur Sikri - the abandoned capital of the Mughal Empire
- Arrive to the hotel in Jaipur for an overnight stay
Day 4: Jaipur
- After breakfast, take an excursion to the Amber Fort, set just outside the city and enjoy a thrilling ride on elephant back
- In the afternoon, take a tour through the highlights of Jaipur:** the City Palace, the Central Museum, the Jantar Mantar and the Palace of Winds.
Day 5: Jaipur - Goa
- After breakfast, be taken to the airport for a flight to Goa (please note that the airfare is not included in the price)
- Check in to the hotel and enjoy the leisure time
Day 6, Day 7: Goa
- Enjoy leisure time
Day 8: Goa / Mumbai departure
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and be taken to the airport for a domestic flight to Mumbai, connecting with the international flight home
- juSTa Panchsheel Park in Delhi
- Howard Plaza The Fern in Agra
- Hotel Park Ocean in Jaipur
- De Caracao resort in Goa
- The Leela Ambience Convention in Delhi
- Double Tree By Hilton in Agra
- Hilton in Jaipur
- The Crown in Goa
Option 1: three-star package
- AED 1,665 for one person sharing a twin room (instead of AED 4,162)*
- AED 2,380 for a single traveller (instead of AED 5,949)
Option 2: four-star package
- AED 2,025 for one person sharing a twin room (instead of AED 5,062)*
- AED 3,090 for a single traveller (instead of AED 7,724)
Option 3: five-star package
- AED 2,699 for one person sharing a twin room (instead of AED 6,747)*
- AED 4,599 for a single traveller (instead of AED 11,497)
- Direct check-in on arrival at hotel (usual check-in from midday), check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Hindi
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for travel unti 31 Mar 2020.
Price for 1 person in single accommodation or sharing double or twin room.
During peak season (25 Dec 2019 to 5 Jan 2020) travel will incur an additional supplement charge. Please reach out to World Travel Experiences directly for availability and additional charges if planning to travel on these dates. All supplement charges are to be paid for directly to World Travel Experiences at booking.
For a double/twin sharing option, you must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete booking.
Must book min. 7 days before arrival and by 24 Mar 2020.
Booking required by phone: +91 9718400356 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail with your preferred stay date and contact details.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts but not to extend the stay.
Cost of domestic flight for day 5 is not included due to flight fluctuations on dates and seasons.
The charge is approx: AED 310 per person for flights, and can be arranged according to your initial flight schedule. Please mention it in your booking. All charges can be paid for directly to World Travel Experiences on booking confirmation, or at arrival.
Cost of entrance fees are not included and can be paid for directly at the Monuments according to your tour preference. If you wish to not participate in a selected Monument visit, no fee's would be required:
Approx. charges are as follows:
Red Fort – AED 42/person, Qutub Minar – AED 42/person and Himayun Tomb – AED 42/person
Agra Red Fort – AED 42/person, Taj Mahal – AED 70/person and Fatehpur Sikri – AED 31/person
The hotels are located in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Goa, India.
All taxes included.
Not included: international or domestic flights; meals not specified in the itinerary; entrance fees; medical insurance; any expenses arising from unforeseen circumstances; personal expenses
A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Visa fees are not included.
Valid for stay in a superior room for 1 person twin sharing in a double/king room or 1 person non-sharing (travelling alone) in single room depending on option chosen.
Max. 2 people per room.