What You Get
Included in all options:
- Eight-night hotel accommodation on a twin/double sharing basis, assistance on arrival and departure, breakfast, transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle, train tickets Agra-Jhansi and Khajuraho-Varanasi, services of an English-speaking guide, rickshaw ride, horse carriage ride, jeep ride, Indian cuisine class with lunch, turban tying class, astrologist/palmist experience, evening Aarti, boat ride, shopping tours, and taxes
See the options list at the end of the ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- 1 Apr-30 Sep 2019 or 1 Oct 2019-31 Mar 2020, as per option chosen
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Take a 10-day tour to unravel some of the mysteries of India. Travellers will start their journey in Delhi, the capital of India - a bustling metropolis which seamlessly blends history with features of a modern city. After two days in Delhi, the tour will follow to Jaipur, also known as the Pink City after its distinct colour of walls and buildings. The next destination is Agra, where tourist will have the chance to visit the Taj Mahal and other architectural marvels. Holidaymakers will also visit Khajuraho boasting the UNESCO-listed carved monuments and temples, and Varanasi, the holy pilgrimage centre set on the west bank of the Ganges.
- Arrival in Delhi
- Meet the agency’s representative and get transferred to the hotel
- Overnight stay in Delhi
- Unravel the mysteries of the North, South and Old Delhi - visit the Red Fort, Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, and the memorial of Gandhi
- Take a rickshaw ride passing by the silver street in Chandani Chowk
- Proceed on a New Delhi sightseeing tour to see Rashtrapati Bhawan, the India Gate and the Laxmi Narayan Temple
- After breakfast, take a scenic ride to Jaipur
- In the afternoon, enjoy some local experiences such as Indian cuisine cooking class, turban or saree tying, and astrologist or palmist services
- Overnight stay in Jaipur
- Take a jeep ride to and from the hill to visit the Amber Fort, the former capital of the royal Rajputs
- Make the most of the leisure time in the afternoon to visit the famous markets of textiles, gems, carpets, and handicrafts - ideal for buying souvenirs
- Overnight stay in Jaipur
- After breakfast, take a ride to Agra, known for the iconic Taj Mahal, marble and soapstone works, carpets, and leather shoes; the nearby Fatehpur Sikri was built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and then abandoned after 15 years due to the scarcity of water
- After some relaxation, enjoy a visit to the Taj Mahal, a mausoleum built by Shah Jahan for his empress Mumtaz Mahal, and head to Agra Fort which houses the Pearl Mosque and numerous palaces including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i- Khas, Diwan-i- Am, Macchhi Bhawan, Nagina Masjid, Meena Bazar, Moti Masjid, Sheesh Mahal, and Musamman Burj
- Overnight stay in Agra
- Transfer to a train station for a ride to Jhansi
- On arrival, transfer to Khajuraho with an en route visit to Orcha, home to Jehangir Mahal, Chaturbhuj Temple, Laxminarayan temple, and Chhatris
- Check-in to a hotel in Khajuraho famous for its stone-carved temples and dance festival
- In the morning, explore the UNESCO-listed Khajuraho Group of Monuments boasting intricate carvings and 14 temples
- Then, head to the Khajuraho train station to board an overnight train to Varanasi
- After arrival in Varanasi, a very important pilgrimage centre, transfer to a hotel
- Discover Saranath, the holy shrine of the Buddhist, and head to the Stupa and Archaeological Museum
- After breakfast, explore Varanasi which is considered to be one of the oldest living cities in the world and take a boat ride on the holy Ganges
- Early in the morning, take a boat ride on Ghats of Varanasi to watch thousands of worshippers
- Later on, take a transfer to the airport in Varanasi * Supplement for a flight from Varanasi to Delhi – $85 per person on Economy Class
- Hotel Devine Paradise in Delhi
- Hotel Surya Villa in Jaipur
- Taj Villa in Agra
Hotel Isable Palace in Khajuraho
- Hotel East View in Varanasi
Four- and five-star package:
- Check-in from midday, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Hindi
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid 1 Apr-30 Sep 2019 and 1 Oct 2019-31 Mar 2020, as per option chosen.
Price for 1 person, sharing double or twin room: must buy min. 2 vouchers to complete booking.
Must book min. 7 days before arrival and by 23 Sep 2019 for travel between 1 Apr-30 Sep or by 24 Mar 2020 for travel between 1 Oct 2019-31 Mar 2020.
Booking required by phone: 0091 9718400356 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail with your preferred stay date and contact details.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts but not to extend the stay.
The hotels are located in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Khajuraho and Varanasi, India.
All taxes included.
Not included: international flights, meals not specified, entrance and camera fees, medical insurance, personal expenses.
A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory. Visa fees are not included.
Valid for stay in a superior room for 1 person in a double or king room.
Max. 3 people per room. The third person must choose the applicable voucher.
1 Apr-30 Sep 2019: three-star package - AED 1,775 (instead of AED 4,435); four/five-star package - AED 2,135 (instead of AED 5,335)
1 Oct 2019-31 Mar 2020: three-star package - AED 2,050 (instead of AED 5,125); four/five-star package - AED 2,720 (instead of AED 6,800)