What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in superior king room for two adults and two children (under 12 years old) with buffet breakfast, fruit basket and welcome drinks on arrival, in-house activities (aqua aerobics, water volleyball, football, swimming competitions, face painting and activities for children), early 11am check-in and late 4pm check-out (subject to availability), and 20% discount on food and beverages (excluding minibar) at Chutney and at Cinnamon Restaurants, and a further 20% discount on spa and spa treatment services at the hotel
Option 1: one-night stay
- AED 333 for a stay with breakfast and pizza
- AED 399 for a stay on half board
- AED 499 for a stay on full board
Option 2: two-night stay
- AED 599 for a stay with breakfast and pizza
- AED 699 for a stay on half board
- AED 899 for a stay on full board
- Valid until 30 Nov 2020
- Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Located in Madinat Zayed City, surrounded by the desert scenery of Al Gharbia, the four-star Western Hotel Madinat Zayed allures visitors with a unique fusion of contemporary design and Arabic-inspired architectural features.
The hotel’s spacious and air-conditioned rooms are tastefully decorated and feature en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, and hot drink-making facilities.
Appetites can be catered for at on-site restaurants serving various cuisine dishes, while the lounge and pool bar serves an array of refreshing beverages. Guests can also enjoy moments of relaxation at the hotel’s sauna, treatment room and dip in the outdoor swimming pool.
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, it is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres offering a variety of luxury products and souvenirs.
- On-site restaurants, lounge and pool bar
- Sauna and treatment room; outdoor swimming pool
- Check-in from 2pm (early check-in 11am)
- Check-out by midday (late check-out 4pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid till 30 Nov 2020.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing existing bed with parents.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 28 Sept 2020.
Book by phone: +971 2 801 7777 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: email@example.com.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person per stay. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
5% VAT included. Excludes 10% service charge (of total room rate) per room per night, payable directly to hotel upon check-in.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe pool view room for 2 adults and 2 child (under 12) sharing existing bed with parents..
Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Children under 12 years of age eat free as per parents meal plan and sleep free in existing bedding.
Extra bed is charged at AED 121 net per night and subject to the availability.
All additional charges are to be paid for directly to hotel at check-in.
Max 1 extra bed is permitted in the room