What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and two children with breakfast, dinner, early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), Eid gift hamper, fruit basket in the room, leisure facilities access, and 20% off a la carte menu (excluding tobacco and minibar products)
Included in dedicated options:
- Lunch and dinner
Option 1: stay in a Deluxe Room for two adults and two children under 12
- AED 299 for 1 night with breakfast
- AED 499 for 2 nights with breakfast
- AED 399 for 1 night with breakfast and dinner
- AED 699 for 2 nights with breakfast and dinner
Option 2: stay in a Premier Room for two adults and two children under 12
- AED 499 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- AED 899 for 2 nights with breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Valid between 12 and 15 May 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Set approximately 26km from Ruwais Mall and 20km from the coast, in the city of Ghayathi in Abu Dhabi’s Western Region, Western Hotel Ghayati offers an array of dining options and leisure facilities for guests of all ages.
Guests can unwind in elegant rooms featuring neutral colour schemes and en suite bathrooms finished with bronze-colour ceramics.
The Pearl Restaurant offers a selection of local and regional specialities. There is also a pool bar, serving light meals and a variety of beverages and Marina Café, serving up teas, pastries, and savoury snacks.
Guests can take a dip in the swimming pool surrounded by gardens, or visit the fully equipped gym. The Pearl Restaurant Pool Bar is Blue Water Cafe. Marina Cafe Serves Tea & Pastries and Savoury Snacks. Younger guests will enjoy the children’s play area with a temperature-controlled kids’ pool, slides, and swings.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Gharbia
Enveloped within the dunes of Rub-al-Khali desert stretching as far as the eyes can see, Al Gharbia is the westernmost region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The region’s most popular destinations are the historic oasis town of Liwa, Sir Bani Yas Island, as well as Madinat Zayed, the capital city. Located around 170km away from the city of Abu Dhabi, Madinat Zayed is famous for its Al Dhafra Festival, the traditional souk, city mall with an array of shopping venues, as well as camel races and beauty contest, and other competitions involving falcons, classic cars, Arabian horses.
- Dining, leisure and fitness facilities
- Check-in from 2pm (early check-in 11am, subject to availability)
- Check-out by midday (late check-out 4pm, subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, French and Hindi
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until during Eid holiday only: 12-15 May 2021.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival.
Book by phone: +971 2 801 7777 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person per stay. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay. Extending the stay must be done at the time of initial booking.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
VAT: 5% per stay, included.
Subject to Service charge of 10% per stay, 4 % Municipality Fee, 6% Tourism Fee and AED 15 Municipality Room fee per room per night, payable upon check-in.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe or premier room, as per option chosen, for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
The maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children.
Children under 12 years of age sleep free of charge in the existing bedding.
Children between 6-12 years old receive a 50% dining discount. Children under 6 years old can dine free of charge.
Extra bed is charged at AED 115.50 net per night and subject to availability. Max. 1 extra bed allowed per room.