What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and two children under 12 years old (sharing bed with parents) in a deluxe room with a choice of meal options, early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), fruit basket and welcome drink on arrival and 20% discount on a la carte menu at food and beverage outlets (excluding minibar and tobacco items)
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board: breakfast and dinner
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Option 1: stay with breakfast and pizza
- AED 249 for 1 night in a deluxe room
- AED 449 for 2 nights in a deluxe room
Option 2: stay with half board: breakfast and dinner
- AED 349 for 1 night in a deluxe room
- AED 649 for 2 nights in a deluxe room
Option 3: stay with full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner
- AED 449 for 1 night in a deluxe room
- AED 849 for 2 nights in a deluxe room
- Valid till 30 Nov 2020
- Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Set approximately 26km from Ruwais Mall and 20km from the coast, in the city of Ghayathi in Abu Dhabi’s Western Region, Western Hotel Ghayati offers an array of dining options and leisure facilities for guests of all ages.
Guests can unwind in elegant rooms featuring neutral colour schemes and en suite bathrooms finished with bronze-colour ceramics.
The Pearl Restaurant offers a selection of local and regional specialities. There is also a pool bar, serving light meals and a variety of beverages and Marina Café, serving up teas, pastries, and savoury snacks.
Guests can take a dip in the swimming pool surrounded by gardens, or visit the fully equipped gym. The Pearl Restaurant Pool Bar is Blue Water Cafe. Marina Cafe Serves Tea & Pastries and Savoury Snacks. Younger guests will enjoy the children’s play area with a temperature-controlled kids’ pool, slides, and swings.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Gharbia
Enveloped within the dunes of Rub-al-Khali desert stretching as far as the eyes can see, Al Gharbia is the westernmost region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The region’s most popular destinations are the historic oasis town of Liwa, Sir Bani Yas Island, as well as Madinat Zayed, the capital city. Located around 170km away from the city of Abu Dhabi, Madinat Zayed is famous for its Al Dhafra Festival, the traditional souk, city mall with an array of shopping venues, as well as camel races and beauty contest, and other competitions involving falcons, classic cars, Arabian horses.
- Dining, leisure and fitness facilities
- Check-in from 2pm (early check-in 11am)
- Check-out by midday (late check-out 4pm)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
Modifications at least 48 hours before arrival and subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 November 2020
Price for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing the existing bed with parents.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 28 Nov 2020.
Book by phone: +971 2 801 7777 or toll free 800 WESTERN (9378376) or by email: email@example.com.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person per stay. May buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
5% VAT included. Excludes 10% service charge (of total room rate) per room per night, payable directly to hotel upon check-in.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe room for 2 adults and 2 children (under 12) sharing the existing bed with parents..
The maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Children under 12 years of age eat free as per parents' meal plan and sleep free of charge in the existing bedding.
Extra bed is charged at AED 121 net per night and subject to the availability.
All additional charges are to be paid for directly to hotel at check-in.
Max. 1 extra bed is permitted in the room