What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in resort-view deluxe room with breakfast for 2 adults and 1 infant under 3 years old or 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old, inclusive of all taxes and charges.
Included in dedicated options:
- 1-day access to all 4 parks for each person (Bollywood Park, Motiongate, Legoland and Legoland water-park) Half-board (breakfast and lunch or dinner)
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Valid until 30 Apr 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Home to four theme parks, including a water park, the luxurious five-star Lapita, Dubai Parks and Resorts, Autograph Collection invites guests to indulge in a Polynesian-themed experience. The resort boasts island-inspired architecture and offers outdoor pools, a fitness centre, as well as a shuttle bus to the Outlet Village.
Guests can also make the most of the hotel’s central location and enjoy easy access to other attractions of Dubai.
After a busy day, relaxation can be enjoyed in the air-conditioned rooms which boast eclectic interiors and come complete with flat-screen TVs and private bathrooms.
Various dining options include a Polynesian-themed restaurant serving international cuisine, while well-stock bars keep thirsts under control.
Groupon’s Guide To Dubai
A glamorous city overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is famous for its tall, glistening glass buildings reaching far into the sky, large futuristic shopping malls and luxury lifestyle. Boasting impressive architecture, Dubai is a suitable place for revelling on the sandy beaches and in warm waters of the Arabian Gulf and enjoying the vivid nightlife.
Guests may visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium and admire a labyrinthine network of aquariums that house thousands of exotic aquatic creatures, or even enjoy a scuba diving experience there. Rare gold and platinum may be admired at the Gold Souk, while dioramas that depict historic scenes and local life are displayed at the Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fortress located inside the Al Fahidi Fort. On Palm Jumeirah, offering miles of golden sands and crystal clear waters, tourists may enjoy sunbathing and water sports , while the desert areas of Dubai provide a good spot for safari exploration. Dubai has a tropical desert climate with hot and humid summers averaging highs around 41 °C, and warm winters with an average high of 23 °C.
Option 1: stay for 2 adults and 1 infant under 3 ys old
- AED 599 for 1 night with breakfast (instead of AED 1,590)
- AED 899 for 1 night with half board (instead of AED 2,179)
- AED 799 for 1 night with breakfast and 1-day access to all parks (instead of AED 2,290)
- AED 1,099 for 1 night with half board and 1-day access to all parks (instead of AED 2,879)
- AED 1,499 for 2 nights with breakfast and 2-day access to all parks (instead of AED 4,580)
Option 2: stay for 2 adults and 2 children under 12 ys old
- AED 699 for 1 night with breakfast (instead of AED 1740)
- AED 1,099 for 1 night with half board (instead of AED 2329)
- AED 1,099 for 1 night with breakfast and 1-day access to all parks (instead of AED 2840)
- AED 1,499 for 1 night with half board and 1-day access to all parks (instead of AED 3429)
- AED 1,999 for 2 nights with breakfast and 2-day access to all parks (instead of AED 5680)
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 11am
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, Filipino, Swedish, Russian, Norwegian, Dutch, Italian, Indonesian, French and German
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary valet parking available
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed. If the requested dates are not available, an alternative date will be offered.
Valid all days of the week until 30 Apr 2020. Excludes 22 Dec - 3 Jan 2020.
Please check dates before purchase.
Price for 2 adults and 1 infant (under 3 years old) or 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old) sharing existing bedding.
Must book within 48 hours before arrival and by 28 Apr 2020. Please check availability before purchase.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; booking strictly subject to availability. Two nights options require 8 days advance booking notification to the stay date. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail. Required booking details: name, contact number, preferred date of stay, time of arrival and voucher codes. Prior booking is essential to avoid any disappointment. Not valid from 25 December 2019 to 03 January 2020.
For inquiries, call: 052 252 6769.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay.
If requested dates are not available, an alternative date will be offered.
Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
The hotel is located in Dubai, UAE.
Offer is inclusive of 5% VAT and all taxes.
Not included: AED 20.00 tourism dirham fee per room per night, to be paid directly at the hotel.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a resort-view deluxe room for 2 adults and 1 infant (under 3) or 2 adults with 2 children (under 12) sharing existing bedding, depending on option chosen.
Supplement of AED 100 for the options with breakfast and AED 200 for the options with Halfboard applicable for the stay between 14 to 22 February and 07 to 12 April, 2020.