What You Get
Included in all options:
Five-night tour for one person with single room accommodation, daily breakfast, welcome and farewell dinners, airport transfers, English-speaking guide, tourist bus transfer between Pokhara and Kathmandu and private vehicle transportation during the sightseeing
AED 1,790 for 1 person
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
- Bookings fulfilled by Trek Nepal Himalayas Pvt Ltd
- Valid until 31 Dec 2025
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Travelers can take a break from their daily routines to discover Nepal’s heritage cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara in the shade of the majestic Himalayas.
This sightseeing experience includes accommodation, breakfasts, transfers and a guide’s service. Main attractions along the trail include the Durbar Square in Kathmandu and Kathmandu Valley temples, as well as a visit to the Devi’s Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, and boating on Phewa Lake.
Day 1: Arrival day
- Arrive in Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- If time allows, visit the local market of Asan and Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Overnight at Norbhu Linka Boutique Hotel or Hotel Arts
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley sighseeing
- After breakfast, be transferred to Soyambhunath, also known as the Monkey Temple
- Then, visit Pashupatinath Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site, and proceed to Boudhanath; explore the giant stupa and take a lunch break
- Explore Patan Durbar Square before heading back to the hotel
- Enjoy dinner and Nepali cultural programme in the evening
- Overnight at Hotel Thamel or Norbhu Linka Boutique Hotel or Hotel Arts
- Take a transfer bus to Pokhara (6-7-hour drive)
- Start the sightseeing tour in the afternoon and take in sunset views from World Peace Pagoda
- Overnight at Hotel Queens Parks or similar
- Discover more of the natural and man-made wonders around the city of Pokhara: Devi’s Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, and the Mountain Museum
Relax during a boat ride on the Phewa Lake
- Overnight at Hotel Queens Parks or similar
- Optional activities: paragliding (30 minutes, $120), zip flyer ($68), bungee ($68), mountain biking ($20)
- Drive back to Kathmandu for a farewell dinner
- After breakfast, be transferred to the Kathmandu airport for a flight back home (the flight is not included)
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- English-speaking guide
- No pets allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Dec 2025.
Price for 1 person, sharing the room or traveling alone, as per option chosen.
For the double occupancy, please buy 2 vouchers.
Must book at least 7 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 00977 98510 13 196 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail, along with your preferred dates of travel.
Limit 25 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, and Pokhara, Nepal.
All applicable service charges and government taxes included.
Costs excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($25 per person/AED 95), excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; entrance fees during Kathmandu sightseeing (US$35 per person) and Pokhara sightseeing (US$15 per person); food and drinks apart from breakfast and two complimentary dinners; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay or any form of rescue.
For more information regarding visa policy, please contact the Travel Provider directly by email: email@example.com for any assistance.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after the return date is mandatory.
Return airport transfers and tour transfers (Kathmandu-Pokhara and Pokhara-Kathmandu) are included.
Valid for stay in a double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person) if traveling alone.
Maximum occupancy in a double or twin room is two adults and up to two children below 5 years (sharing existing bedding). For updated child rates and any additional supplements or extra bed/baby cot requests, please contact the Travel Provider directly.