What You Get
Included in all options:
4-night tour with double/twin or single room accommodation, daily breakfast, two lunches and two dinners, English-speaking guide with transfers (including airport transfers), arrival and departure assistance, all inclusive of taxes and service charges
- AED 899 with shared double or twin room accommodation
- AED 1,389 with single room accommodation
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Trek Nepal Himalayas Pvt Ltd
- Valid until 31 Dec 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Travellers may discover Nepal’s heritage cities of Kathmandu and Chitwan and admire the majestic Himalayas during this sightseeing experience covering accommodation, breakfasts, transfers and guidance. Main attractions along the trail include rafting on Trishuli river and canoeing in Chitwan National Park, visiting the elephant breeding centre as well as Thamel and Asan markets in Kathmandu.
Day 1: Arrival day
- Arrive in Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Time to discover nearby restaurants
- Drive to Charaudhi * Three-hour rafting on Trishuli river followed by lunch
- Drive to Chitwan National Park
- Tharu cultural program
- Dinner at the hotel
- Jeep safari inside the national park to see the wildlife and the bird world
- Canoeing to see the gharials and crocodiles
- Visit the elephant breeding centre and meet the baby elephants
- Jungle walk followed by a visit to the Tharu local village
- Drive back to Kathmandu
- Walk around Thamel and Asan markets to do the last-minute shopping
- Transfer to the Kathmandu airport for a flight back home
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- Staff speaks English
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Dec 2020.
Price per person (pp) based on double or single occupancy. For the double occupancy option, you must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking.
Must book by 24 Dec 2020 and at least 7 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: +977 98510 13 196 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail, along with your preferred dates of travel.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, and Chitwan, Nepal.
Return airport transfers and tour transfers are included.
All applicable service charges and government taxes included.
Valid for stay in double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
Passport valid for at least 6 months after return date is mandatory.
Cost of tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($30 per person/AED 110); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in itinerary; meals not listed in itinerary; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay or any form of rescue.
For more information regarding visa policy, please visit http://www.nepalimmigration.gov.np/page/tourist-visa or contact the travel provider directly by email: email@example.com for any assistance.
Two children under 5 years old or one child 5-11 years old may stay as additional guests in the parents' room, sharing existing bedding. For updated child rates and any additional supplements or extra bed/baby cot requests, please contact the travel provider directly.