What You Get
Included in all options:
5-night tour with double/twin or single room accommodation, daily breakfast, two dinners, airport transfers, English-speaking guide, internal tourist bus transfer between Pokhara and Kathmandu and private vehicle transportation during the sightseeing
- AED 1,195 with shared double or twin room accommodation
- AED 1,835 with single room accommodation
- Valid until 31 Dec 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Trek Nepal Himalayas Pvt Ltd
Travelers may discover Nepal’s heritage cities of Kathmandu and Pokhara and admire the majestic Himalayas during this sightseeing experience covering accommodation, breakfasts, transfers and guidance. Main attractions along the trail include the Durbar Square in Kathmandu and Kathmandu Valley temples, as well as a visit to the Devi’s Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, and boating on Phewa Lake.
Day 1: Arrival day
- Arrive in Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- In the evening, enjoy a walk along the streets of Thamel, followed by a traditional Nepali dinner with a special cultural programme
- Join a sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu Durbar Square and the temples around the city: Soyambhunath, known as The Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath and Boudhanath - the largest Buddhist stupa in South Asia
- Take a transfer bus to the Pokhara hotel and join a trip to the Phewa Lake to enjoy the stunning sunset views
- Enjoy the trip covering some of the natural and man-made wonders around the city of Pokhara: admire Devi’s Falls, Gupteshwor Cave, step into the World Peace Pagoda and the Mountain Museum and relax during a boat ride on the Phewa Lake
- Drive back to Kathmandu for a farewell dinner
- Be transferred to the Kathmandu airport for a flight back home
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas of the hotel
- Staff speaks English
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Dec 2019.
Price per person (pp) based on double or single occupancy. For the double occupancy option, you must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking.
Must book by 24 Dec 2019 and at least 7 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: +977 98510 13 196 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail, along with your preferred dates of travel.
Limit 5 voucher per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
Return airport transfers and tour transfers (Kathmandu-Pokhara and Pokhara-Kathmandu) are included.
The hotels are located in Kathmandu, and Pokhara, Nepal.
Return Airport Transfers and Tour transfers (Kathmandu-Pokhara and Pokhara-Kathmandu) are included.
All applicable service charges and government taxes included.
Valid for stay in double or twin (per person, double room occupancy) or single room (per person).
Passport valid for at least 6 months after return date is mandatory.
Cost of tour excludes: international airfare; Nepal visa fees ($25 per person/AED 95); excess baggage charge for domestic flights; travel insurance; sightseeing fees not listed in itinerary; meals not listed in itinerary; gratuities; tips to guides, drivers and bellboys; personal expenses such as laundry, drink, fax, telephone call and any optional activities; payment transfer charge; hotel check-out as per hotel rules; any extra expenses incurred from flight cancellation or delay; sudden price escalations in hotels, transport, flight or any other items; any form of rescue.
For more information regarding visa policy, please contact the travel provider directly by email: email@example.com for any assistance.
Two children under 5 years old or one child 5-11 years old may stay as additional guests in the parents' room, sharing existing bedding. For updated child rates and any additional supplements or extra bed/baby cot requests, please contact the travel provider directly.