Nestled in a quiet desert hideaway along the Rub Al Khali desert, the Tilal Liwa Hotel offers travellers four-star accommodation alongside a variety of entertainment options.
Guests are invited to settle in spacious rooms featuring en suite bathrooms, sleek furnishings, crisp white linen and Persian carpets.
At the Al Badiya Restaurant, travellers may delight their taste buds in a selection of regional and international dishes. Leisure facilities at this resort include an outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym and a spa offering a variety of treatments.
Groupon’s Guide To Al Gharbia
Enveloped within the dunes of Rub-al-Khali desert stretching as far as the eyes can see, Al Gharbia is the westernmost region of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. The region’s most popular destinations are the historic oasis town of Liwa, Sir Bani Yas Island, as well as Madinat Zayed, the capital city. Located around 170km away from the city of Abu Dhabi, Madinat Zayed is famous for its Al Dhafra Festival, traditional souk, city mall with an array of shopping venues, as well as camel races and beauty contest, and other competitions involving falcons, classic cars, Arabian horses.
Option 1: valid Sat-Wed
- AED 349 for 1 night with breakfast (instead of AED 785)
AED 499 for 1 night with half board (instead of AED 890)
- AED 649 for 2 nights with breakfast (instead of AED 1,395)
- AED 949 for 2 nights with half board (instead of AED 1,605)
Option 2: valid Thu-Fri
- AED 399 for 1 night with breakfast (instead of AED 785)
AED 599 for 1 night with half board (instead of AED 890)
- AED 749 for 2 nights with breakfast (instead of AED 1,455)
- AED 1,149 for 2 nights with half board (instead of AED 1,665)