What You Get
Included in all options:
- Three-night stay per person in a double room with breakfast, tours and airport transfers; based on two people sharing
Included in dedicated options:
- Flights from Dubai or Sharjah to Yerevan
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking. Please note that the vouchers for children may be purchased only with a valid adult ticket.
- Bookings fulfilled by The Buzz
- Valid until 31 Mar 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
A country in the shade of Ararat, Armenia is proud of its ancient heritage, natural wonders, and extraordinary hospitality, despite all the challenging history. This three-night experience takes adventure-seekers on a tour through some of its gems. The Yerevan City tour makes for a great way of getting acquainted with the country’s capital, while visits to the temple of Garni and Geghard monastery gives an opportunity to get more insight into the spiritual heritage of the region.
Day 1: Airport - Yerevan
- Meet and greet at the airport and transfer to the hotel
- Rest of the day at leisure
Day 2: Yerevan & Khor Virap Tours
- Trace the history of an Armenian Monastery nestled in the Ararat Plain
- Discover the city’s landmark during a tour including stops at Vernissage market, an Armenian carpet factory, Republic Square, the Opera and Ballet building, the Parliament and Residency of the President of Armenia, Mother Armenia Monument, Tsitsernakaberd, and the modern art museum Cascade complex
Day 3: Garni & Geghard Tours
- Visit the temple of Garni, the only remaining Greco-Roman collonaded building in Armenia
- Take in the views and from the Charents Arch
- See the UNESCO-listed Geghard, a medieval monastery partially carved out of the mountain and surrounded by cliffs
Day 4: Yerevan - Airport
- Transfer to the airport
Option 1: standard (no flights)
- AED 1,499 for a three-night classic package per person
- AED 1,649 for a three-night deluxe package per person
Option 2: with flights from Dubai or Sharjah
- AED 2,889 for a three-night classic package per person
- AED 2,999 for a three-night deluxe package per person
- Restaurants and pools on site
- Staff speaks English
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for travel until 31 Mar 2020.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, please contact the Tour Provider directly; a single supplement applies. Additional supplements may apply, basing on dates of travel - please contact the tour provider for details. Check availability before purchasing vouchers.
Must book by 26 Mar 2020.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your coupon there and state your name, contact number and preferred date of the trip. To enquire, please call 0553122250.
Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May buy 4 more vouchers as gifts.
Flights are included in selected options only. For options with flights, the voucher is valid for flights from Dubai or Sharjah to Yerevan, Armenia. Baggage allowance: 7kg hand luggage included.
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel.
Airfare is subject to availability of promotional airfares,additional airfare charges may apply based on public holidays, special events or dates of travel. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed as it is an open date promotion. Supplements may apply if specific dates get overbooked.
Hotels are located in Yerevan, Armenia.
All applicable taxes included.
Return airport & hotel transfers are included.
A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Not included: Armenia entry visa, Lunch & Dinner, early check-in and late check-out, any expenses of personal nature, tips and porterage. Supplements may apply if specific dates get overbooked.
Valid for stay for one person on double sharing.
Contact The Buzz FZ-LLC directly for child/infant rates. Children are considered as such from 2 to 11 years old. Infants are considered as such from 0 to 23 months old. Max. 2 additional children may stay in the room at an additional cost.