What You Get
Included in all options:
- Three-night stay per person in a double room with half board, meet and greet at the airport, return airport and hotel transfers, and all applicable taxes included; based on two people sharing
Included in dedicated options:
- Flights from Dubai or Abu Dhabi to the Maldives
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks and house or soft beverages at Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa resort
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking. Please note that the vouchers for children may be purchased only with a valid adult ticket.
- Bookings fulfilled by The Buzz
- Valid until 30 Apr 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
The Maldives tantalise the senses of even the most demanding sojourners with palm-fringed beaches, colourful marine life, and freshly-caught seafood. Take a four-day break from the reality to full unwind, making the most of the resort facilities. Travelers can choose between four-star and five-star accommodation options.
Groupon’s Guide To Maldives
The Maldives archipelago consists of 1,192 coral islands scattered in the Indian Ocean, spread across 90,000 square kilometres, making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world.
The island offers an abundance of food, landmarks and activities to choose from. Tourists may explore the pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and revel amid the crystalline blue waters. For the history enthusiasts, significant moments in Maldivian history may be learned at the National Museum of Male, while the Esjehi Art Gallery preserves local traditional artwork. The Maldives has a tropical-monsoon climate with two seasons, the dry season in winter, and the rainy season lasting from April until the end of October featuring temperatures of up to 33°C with an average amount of rainfall of approx. 2,540 mm in the north of the island.
Option 1: 4-Star Options
- AED 2,349 per person in a Garden Room at 4* Malahini Kuda Bandos
AED 4,949 per person in a Garden Room at 4* Malahini Kuda Bandos with flights
- AED 4,899 per person in a Water Bungalow at 4* Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa
- AED 7,499 per person in a Water Bungalow at 4* Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa with flights
Option 2: 5-Star Options
- AED 3,049 per person in a Superior Beach Loft at 5* Cinnamon Velifushi
AED 5,649 per person in a Superior Beach Loft at 5* Cinnamon Velifushi with flights
- AED 5,749 per person in an Ocean Water Villa at 5* Grand Park Koddhipparu
- AED 8,249 per person in an Ocean Water Villa at 5* Grand Park Koddhipparu with flights
- Restaurants, fitness centres, pools and gyms on site
- Staff speaks English
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for travel until 30 Apr 2020.
Price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete booking. If you want to travel alone, please contact the Tour Provider directly; a single supplement applies. Additional supplements may apply, basing on dates of travel - please contact the tour provider for details. Check availability before purchasing vouchers.
Must book by 25 Apr 2020.
Booking required by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon there and state your name, contact number and preferred date of the trip. To enquire, please call 0553122250.
Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May buy 4 more vouchers as gifts.
Flights are included in selected options only. For options with flights, the voucher is valid for flights from Dubai or Abu Dhabi Airport to the Maldives. Baggage allowance: 7kg hand luggage included.
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. Depending on flight schedules and transfers, the first or the last night might not be entirely spent in the hotel.
Airfare is subject to availability of promotional airfares,additional airfare charges may apply based on public holidays, special events or dates of travel. Flight departure points, dates and hours are subject to availability and cannot always be guaranteed as it is an open date promotion. Supplements may apply if specific dates get overbooked.
Hotels are located in Muli, North Male Atoll and Keyodhoo, Maldives.
All applicable taxes included.
Return airport & hotel transfers by speedboat/sea plane, depending on the hotel, are included.
A passport valid min. 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Not included: Maldives entry visa, fees for water sports, excursions and spa treatments, early check-in and late check-out, any expenses of personal nature, tips and porterage. Supplements may apply if specific dates get overbooked.
Valid for stay for one person on double sharing in garden room, superior beach loft, water bungalow or ocean water villa, depending on option chosen.
Contact The Buzz for child/infant rates. Children are considered as such from 2 to 11 years old. Infants are considered as such from 0 to 23 months old. Max. 2 additional children may stay in the room at an additional cost.