The Maldives tantalise the senses of even the most demanding sojourners with palm-fringed beaches, colourful marine life, and freshly-caught seafood. Take a four-day break from the reality to full unwind, making the most of the resort facilities. Travelers can choose between four-star and five-star accommodation options.
Groupon’s Guide To Maldives
The Maldives archipelago consists of 1,192 coral islands scattered in the Indian Ocean, spread across 90,000 square kilometres, making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world.
The island offers an abundance of food, landmarks and activities to choose from. Tourists may explore the pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and revel amid the crystalline blue waters. For the history enthusiasts, significant moments in Maldivian history may be learned at the National Museum of Male, while the Esjehi Art Gallery preserves local traditional artwork. The Maldives has a tropical-monsoon climate with two seasons, the dry season in winter, and the rainy season lasting from April until the end of October featuring temperatures of up to 33°C with an average amount of rainfall of approx. 2,540 mm in the north of the island.
Option 1: 4-Star Options
- AED 2,349 per person in a Garden Room at 4* Malahini Kuda Bandos
AED 4,949 per person in a Garden Room at 4* Malahini Kuda Bandos with flights
- AED 4,899 per person in a Water Bungalow at 4* Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa
- AED 7,499 per person in a Water Bungalow at 4* Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa with flights
Option 2: 5-Star Options
- AED 3,049 per person in a Superior Beach Loft at 5* Cinnamon Velifushi
AED 5,649 per person in a Superior Beach Loft at 5* Cinnamon Velifushi with flights
- AED 5,749 per person in an Ocean Water Villa at 5* Grand Park Koddhipparu
- AED 8,249 per person in an Ocean Water Villa at 5* Grand Park Koddhipparu with flights