The Maldives tantalise the senses of even the most demanding sojourners with palm-fringed beaches, colourful marine life, and freshly-caught seafood. Take a four-day break from the reality to full unwind, making the most of the resort facilities and heading on a submarine excursion on the second day. Cruise through the waters to get close up with tropical gardens of coral reef and exotic marine life.
- Classic Package accommodation: 3 nights at Somerset Inn
- Deluxe Package accommodation 1 night at Somerset Hotel and 2 nights at Malahini Kuda Bandos Resort
Groupon’s Guide To Maldives
The Maldives archipelago consists of 1,192 coral islands scattered in the Indian Ocean, spread across 90,000 square kilometres, making it one of the most dispersed countries in the world.
The island offers an abundance of food, landmarks and activities to choose from. Tourists may explore the pristine beaches, uninhabited islands and revel amid the crystalline blue waters. For the history enthusiasts, significant moments in Maldivian history may be learned at the National Museum of Male, while the Esjehi Art Gallery preserves local traditional artwork. The Maldives has a tropical-monsoon climate with two seasons, the dry season in winter, and the rainy season lasting from April until the end of October featuring temperatures of up to 33°C with an average amount of rainfall of approx. 2,540 mm in the north of the island.
Option 1: standard (no flights)
- AED 1,199 for a three-night classic package per person
- AED 2,699 for a three-night deluxe package per person
Option 2: with flights from Dubai or Abu Dhabi
- AED 3,499 for a three-night classic package per person
- AED 4,759 for a three-night deluxe package per person