Situated in Al Ain, the five star Telal Resort Al Ain is a good starting point for exploring the Remah Desert, which was once home to the nomadic tribes of the Emirates. The resort is also within close proximity of Green Mubazzarah hot springs.
The resort boasts a number of rooms and villas which blend traditional decor with modern technology, while traditional Emirati dining experience is delivered by the on-site Desert Gate Restaurant and Khattar Café and Restaurant. Guests may take part in multiple desert activities, including camel riding, cycling and sand boarding, or relax at Desertology Spa, a holistic spa offering an array of treatments for ladies and gents. Customers can also unwind in or by the outdoor swimming pool or make use of the on-site gym.
The rooms and villas are equipped with private bathrooms, TVs, safe deposit boxes and tea- and coffee-making facilities, and boast picturesque mountain views.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Ain
Al Ain, also known as the Garden City due to its verdant landscapes, is the second largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Guests can experience the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road, one of the ‘greatest driving roads in the world’, which extends for 11.7 km up the mountain, and offers some of the best views of the local area. At the foot of the mountain, travellers may visit the Green Mubazzarah, a collection of hot springs forming a lake. Guests interested in exploring what the city has to offer can visit the Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium, Al Ain Golf Club or the Al Ain National Museum.
Option 1: Deluxe Room for 2 adults and 1 child under 6 years old
- AED 699 for a 1-night midweek stay (instead of AED 1,020)
- AED 1,398 for a 2-night midweek stay (instead of AED 2,340)
- AED 899 for a 1-night weekend stay (instead of AED 1,320)
- AED 1,798 for a 2-night weekend stay (instead of AED 2,640)
Option 2: One-Bedroom Villa for 2 adults only
- AED 1,111 for a 1-night midweek stay (instead of AED 1,800)
- AED 2,222 for a 2-night midweek stay (instead of AED 3,900)
- AED 1,234 for a 1-night weekend stay (instead of AED 2,100)
- AED 2,468 for a 2-night weekend stay (instead of AED 4,200)