What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for up to two adults and one child under 6 with breakfast (for two adults), complimentary activities (i.e. cycling, table tennis, foosball, badminton, darts, volleyball and giant chess) and two 15-minute activities per room (choice of guided camel riding, sandboarding or archery with recurve)
Included in dedicated options:
- Zipline game for one person per room
Option 1: stay in a deluxe room
- AED 499 for 1 night, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 699 for 1 night, valid on Fri
AED 799 for 1 night, valid on Sat
- AED 579 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 779 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Fri
- AED 879 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sat
Option 2: stay in a one-bedroom villa
- AED 849 for 1 night, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 1,049 for 1 night, valid on Fri
AED 1,149 for 1 night, valid on Sat
- AED 929 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sun – Thu
- AED 1,129 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Fri
- AED 1,229 for 1 night with zipline game included, valid on Sat
- Until 31 Aug 2022
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Due to the current health crisis, please check the current measures before any purchase
Situated in Al Ain, the five-star Telal Resort Al Ain makes for an ideal starting point for exploring the Remah Desert, which was once home to the nomadic tribes of the Emirates. The resort is also within close proximity of Green Mubazzarah hot springs.
Guests may take part in multiple desert activities, including camel riding, cycling and sandboarding, or relax at Desertology Spa, a holistic spa offering an array of treatments for ladies and gents. Customers can also unwind in or by the outdoor swimming pool or make use of the on-site gym.
The resort offers accommodation in a number of rooms and villas which boast a blend of traditional decor with modern technology. Each room and villa comes equipped with a private bathroom, TV, safe deposit box and tea- and coffee-making facilities, and boasts picturesque mountain views.
A traditional Emirati dining experience is delivered by the on-site Desert Gate Restaurant and Khattar Café and Restaurant.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Ain
Al Ain, also known as the Garden City due to its verdant landscapes, is the second-largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Guests can experience the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road, one of the ‘greatest driving roads in the world’, which extends for 11.7 km up the mountain, and offers some of the best views of the local area. At the foot of the mountain, travellers may visit the Green Mubazzarah, a collection of hot springs forming a lake. Guests interested in exploring what the city has to offer can visit the Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium, Al Ain Golf Club or the Al Ain National Museum.
- On-site restaurants, spa, gym and outdoor swimming pool
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out from 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pets not allowed
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid Sun-Thu, Fri or Sat (depending on option chosen) until 31 August 2022.
Not valid on Eid holiday (8 -13 July) and any announced public holidays.
Price for up to 2 adults and 1 child under 6 years old.
Must book by 48 hours prior to check-in.
Booking required by phone: 03 702 0000 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide your contact details, preferred date of stay, and chosen activities. If the date you require is fully booked, an alternative date will be offered.
Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Combining vouchers to extend your stay is only valid if done at the time of the original booking.
May buy 5 additional vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Al Ain, UAE.
5% VAT included. Excludes 10% service charge, 6% tourism fee, 4% municipality fee and AED 15 municipality room fee per room per night, to be paid at the hotel directly.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay for up to 2 adults and 1 child under 6 years old sharing the existing bed in a deluxe room or one-bedroom villa, as per option chosen.
Max. one child under 6 years old can eat and sleep in existing bedding with parents in a deluxe room and one-bedroom villa categories. No other extra guest options are available. There are no extra beds offered by the hotel.