What You Get
Included in all options:
- Telal Getaway Activity Package for two adults and one extra child under 6 (sharing the existing bedding) with breakfast, complimentary activities (including cycling, table tennis, foosball, badminton, darts, volleyball, and giant chess), and a choice of two premium activities per room (15-minute guided camel riding, 15-minute sandboarding, 15-minute archery with recurve or 15-minute guided horseriding)
Included in dedicated options:
- Zipline experience for 1 person per room
Option 1: deluxe room
- AED 899 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed
AED 1,199 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri
- AED 999 for 1 night with zipline experience, valid Sat-Wed
- AED 1,299 for 1 night with zipline experience, valid Thu-Fri
Option 2: one-bedroom villa
- AED 1,349 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed
AED 1,649 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri
- AED 1,449 for 1 night with zipline experience, valid Sat-Wed
- AED 1,749 for 1 night with zipline experience, valid Thu-Fri
- Valid between 5 Jan and 10 Apr 2021, Sat-Wed or Thu-Fri (depending on option chosen)
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Situated in Al Ain, the five-star Telal Resort Al Ain makes for an ideal starting point for exploring the Remah Desert, which was once home to the nomadic tribes of the Emirates. The resort is also within close proximity of Green Mubazzarah hot springs.
Guests may take part in multiple desert activities, including camel riding, cycling and sandboarding, or relax at Desertology Spa, a holistic spa offering an array of treatments for ladies and gents. Customers can also unwind in or by the outdoor swimming pool or make use of the on-site gym.
The resort offers accommodation in a number of rooms and villas which boast a blend of traditional decor with modern technology. Each room and villa comes equipped with a private bathroom, TV, safe deposit box and tea- and coffee-making facilities, and boasts picturesque mountain views.
A traditional Emirati dining experience is delivered by the on-site Desert Gate Restaurant and Khattar Café and Restaurant.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Ain
Al Ain, also known as the Garden City due to its verdant landscapes, is the second-largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Guests can experience the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road, one of the ‘greatest driving roads in the world’, which extends for 11.7 km up the mountain, and offers some of the best views of the local area. At the foot of the mountain, travellers may visit the Green Mubazzarah, a collection of hot springs forming a lake. Guests interested in exploring what the city has to offer can visit the Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium, Al Ain Golf Club or the Al Ain National Museum.
- On-site restaurants, spa, gym and outdoor swimming pool
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Complimentary valet parking
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid Sat-Wed or Thu-Fri (depending on option chosen) between 5 Jan and 10 Apr 2021. Excluded dates/periods: UAE public holidays.
Price for 2 adults.
Guests must check with availability from resort prior to voucher purchase.
Must book by 48 hours prior to check-in.
Booking required by phone: 03 702 0000 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide your contact details, preferred date of stay, and chosen activities. If the date you require is fully booked, an alternative date will be offered.
Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Combining vouchers to extend your stay is only valid if done at the time of the original booking.
May buy 5 additional vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Al Ain, UAE.
5% VAT included. Excluded 10% Service Charge, 6% Tourism Fee, 4% Municipality Fee and AED 15 Municipality room fee per room per night, to be paid at the hotel directly.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay for 2 adults.
1 child under 6 years old can eat and sleep in existing bedding with parents in the deluxe room and one-bedroom villa categories.
No other extra guest options available.
There are no extra beds offered by the hotel.