What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with daily breakfast, welcome drink on arrival (juice, soft drink, water), late 4pm check-out (subject to availability), one 15-minute quad bike ride (per room), complimentary Wi-Fi in the room, 15% discount off all food and beverages at the hotel, 20% discount off activities and spa treatments at the hotel, complimentary use of in-house activities (cycling, table tennis, foosball, badminton, darts, volleyball and giant chess), access to fitness centre and hotel facilities (pool, gym, steam room and sauna at the hotel, complimentary valet parking), plus choice of any two Premium activities per room/stay, inclusive of all VAT and taxes
Choice of Premium activity per room/stay: 15-minute guided horse riding | 15-minute guided camel riding | 15-minute sand board skating | 15-minute archery with recurve bow
Option 1: Deluxe Heritage Room
- AED 1,699 for 1 night with two Premium activities
- AED 3,349 for 2 nights with four Premium activities (two per day)
Option 2: One-Bedroom Villa
- AED 1,999 for 1 night with two Premium activities
- AED 3,949 for 2 nights with four Premium activities (two per day)
- Valid during UAE National Day only (28 Nov to 3 Dec 2019).
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Situated in Al Ain, the five-star Telal Resort Al Ain makes for an ideal starting point for exploring the Remah Desert, which was once home to the nomadic tribes of the Emirates. The resort is also within close proximity of Green Mubazzarah hot springs.
Guests may take part in multiple desert activities, including camel riding, cycling and sand boarding, or relax at Desertology Spa, a holistic spa offering an array of treatments for ladies and gents. Customers can also unwind in or by the outdoor swimming pool or make use of the on-site gym.
The resort offers accommodation in a number of rooms and villas which boast a blend of traditional decor with modern technology. Each room and villa comes equipped with a private bathroom, TV, safe deposit box and tea- and coffee-making facilities, and boasts picturesque mountain views.
A traditional Emirati dining experience is delivered by the on-site Desert Gate Restaurant and Khattar Café and Restaurant.
Groupon’s Guide to Al Ain
Al Ain, also known as the Garden City due to its verdant landscapes, is the second largest city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Guests can experience the Jebel Hafeet Mountain Road, one of the ‘greatest driving roads in the world’, which extends for 11.7 km up the mountain, and offers some of the best views of the local area. At the foot of the mountain, travellers may visit the Green Mubazzarah, a collection of hot springs forming a lake. Guests interested in exploring what the city has to offer can visit the Al Ain Zoo and Aquarium, Al Ain Golf Club or the Al Ain National Museum.
- On-site restaurants, spa, gym and outdoor swimming pool
- Check-in from 4pm
- Late check-out by 4pm (subject to availability); regular check-out by 2pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary valet parking
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid during UAE National Day only (28 Nov to 3 Dec 2019).
Price for 2 adults.
Must book 48 hours prior to check-in and by 1 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone: 03 702 0000 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay. Combining vouchers to extend your stay is only valid if done at the time of original booking. May buy 5 additional vouchers as gifts.
The hotel is located in Al Ain, UAE.
Inclusive of all VAT and taxes, except AED 10 municipality fee per room per night, to be paid directly to hotel.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in Deluxe Heritage Room or One-Bedroom Villa depending on option chosen.
One child under 6 years old can eat and sleep in existing bedding with parents in Deluxe Room categories. No extra guest option available in the One-Bedroom Villa.
There are no extra beds offered by the hotel.