Travellers are invited to embark on a four-day adventure to discover some of the gems of Yerevan, one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, hiding numerous museums, art galleries and architecture pearls. The guided city tour will take travellers to see the Erebuni fortress, genocide victims monument, as well as an ancient manuscripts repository, while leisure time will allow them to explore what Yerevan has to offer on their own.
- Day 1: Arrival in Yerevan and transfer to the hotel
- Day 2: Yerevan city tour: discover the ancient ruins of the Erebuni fortress, visit the Erebuni Museum and the Memorial of Victims of Genocide, and see Matenadaran, one of the biggest repositories of ancient manuscripts
- Day 3: Leisure day
- Day 4: Transfer to the airport for the flight back
Located in the heart of Yerevan, Paris Hotel entices travellers with an imposing facade, elegant interiors and on-site restaurant. The hotel’s convenient location provides easy access to numerous museums, bars, shopping venues and parks of the city.
- Rooms feature flat-screen TVs and en suite bathroom facilities
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
Depending on availability, similar hotel of the same standard might be offered.
Groupon’s Guide To Yerevan
With a history spanning millennia, Yerevan is the capital and largest city of Armenia boasting a wealth of cultural and historic wonders. From the 19th-century Russian edifices to verdant parklands and archaeological sites, the city provides plenty of activities for tourists wishing to embrace its local historic and cultural diversity.
In central Yerevan, travellers may enjoy a live performance at the Opera House or stroll in the Swan Lake Park, while dining and shopping opportunities may be found in the historical Kond district. After a day of sightseeing and visiting the National Gallery and Museum, holidaymakers may head to the Yerevan Vernissage, an open-air marketplace where a collection of traditional Armenian art works, trinkets and Persian rugs may be found.