What You Get
Included in all options:
4-night/5-day New Year’s tour of Armenia and Georgia with direct flights (UAE-Armenia, Georgia-UAE), accommodation, daily breakfast, transfer from Armenia to Georgia by bus with some stops for sightseeing tours en-route on 30 Dec 2017, selected tours in Armenia and Georgia by an air-conditioned coach, entrance fees to the museums and historical sites, an English-speaking guide, 1 bottle of mineral water per person per day, and airport transfers by an air-conditioned coach, valid 28 Dec 2017-1 Jan 2018
- AED 3,279 per person staying in a twin room (instead of AED)*
- AED 3,979 per person staying in a single room (instead of AED)
- AED 2,649 per child 2-11 years old, sharing parent’s room without an extra bed
- AED 399 per infant under 2 years old
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by SNTTA travels
Explore some of the gems of Armenia and Georgia during this five-day tour covering selected sightseeing tours, flights and transfers. Start the adventure in Yerevan, the capital and largest city of Armenia boasting a wealth of cultural and historic wonders, then proceed to The Sevan Lake and to the historic town of Dilijan. In Georgia, enjoy some leisure time to discover Tbilisi, the country’s capital, resting at the foothills of the Trialeti mountain range and on the banks of Mtkvari River. Welcome the new year in a chosen corner of the city and head back home on the next day. During the stay enjoy accommodation at Diamond House Hotel in Yerevan and at City Center Hotel in Tbilisi.
- Day 1: depart from Dubai at 9.30pm and arrive in Yerevan at 12.45am (after midnights), be transferred to the hotel for an overnight stay
- Day 2 (breakfast): spend the day exploring Yerevan and join one of the optional tours offered by the travel provider (surcharges may apply)
- Day 3 (breakfast): enjoy breakfast at the hotel and be transferred to The Sevan Lake offering picturesque waterside and high-mountain views; head to Georgia and explore the 19th-century town of Dilijan on the way; take a tour of the capital city of Georgia, Tbilisi (visit the 13th-century Metekhi church, the ancient Narikala fortress and the historical domed sulphur bath area; stay overnight in Tbilisi
- Day 4 (breakfast): enjoy leisure time in Tbilisi and be advised of the places where to spend the New Year’s Eve; stay overnight in Tbilisi
- Day 5 (breakfast): about 1pm be transferred to the airport and board the flight back home
- Check-in from 4pm, check-out by 11am
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets are not allowed
- English-speaking guide during the tour
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for arrivals on dates from 28 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
Option 1: price per person (pp) based on double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking.
Option 2: price per person staying in a single room.
Option 3: price per child (2-11 years old) sharing parents' room and using the existing bedding.
Option 4: price per infant (under 2 years old).
Must book by 20 Dec 2018.
Offer is subject to availability. Check availability before purchase.
Booking required by phone: 0529022050 or by email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your coupon there.
You will receive confirmation of your reservation by the merchant by email after filling out the online form.
Limit 10 vouchers per person. May be bought as a gift voucher.
Excludes travel and medical insurance, entry visa, and lunch/dinner.
Valid for flights from Dubai to Yerevan, and from Tbilisi to Dubai.
Baggage allowance: 20 kg check-in luggage, 7 kg hand luggage.
Travel documents to be received up to 1 day before departure. You must go with your boarding pass printed to the airport, at the risk of having to pay additional charges.
The hotels are located in Yerevan, Armenia and Tbilisi, Georgia.
All taxes included.
A valid passport is mandatory.
Visa upon arrival in Armenia for Indian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Pilipino, and Emirati nationalities.
For other nationalities that require a visa: the embassy is located in Abu Dhabi (contact the travel provider for visa assistance).
It usually takes 3-5 working days to obtain a visa.
Visa upon arrival in Georgia for those having The UAE residence visa.
Valid for stay in a twin or single room for 2 people.
Pick-up time of tours and final departure will be accurately determined with a guide and a company representative upon arrival.
In case of unavailability of the hotels mentioned, an alternative accommodation will be arranged at the hotels of similar standard.
Missed or delayed flights can lead to changes in the itinerary and may incur some additional clients' costs, please contact the travel provider for more information.
Travel provider reserves the right to change the sequences of tours if local conditions make this necessary.
Original values based on stays in a twin or single room between 28 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018. Limited availability for these dates. Original values verified on merchant website on 20 Nov 2017.