What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two with breakfast, a fruit basket on arrival and complimentary access to the gym, sauna, steam room and swimming pool
Option 1: one-night stay
- AED 235 in a standard deluxe room (instead of AED 319)
- AED 310 in a junior suite room (instead of AED 436)
- AED 430 in an executive suite room (instead of AED 547)
Option 1: two-night stay
- AED 470 in a standard deluxe room (instead of AED 610)
- AED 620 in a junior suite room (instead of AED 836)
- AED 860 in an executive suite room (instead of AED 1,045)
- Valid until 31 Dec 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Situated in the business district of Umm Al Hassam, opposite Mina Salman, Royal Phoenicia Hotel offers comfortable accommodation just 15km from the international airport.
Guests are invited to air-conditioned rooms featuring safe deposit boxes, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, bathrooms with showers, hairdryers, minibars, tea- and coffee-making facilities and irons.
The on-site facilities include a gym, swimming pool, steam room, sauna, lounges, restaurants, disco and private parking, while a variety of spa treatments may be booked at an additional charge.
Groupon’s Guide To Manama, Bahrain
Manana is the capital and the largest city of the Persian Gulf island of Bahrain, home to Bahrain National Museum with artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization. Travellers may head to the thriving Bab el-Bahrain Souq, offering local products from colorful handwoven fabrics to spices to jewellery.
Manama is also home to Al Fateh Mosque, where crystal chandeliers and Italian marble floors may be admired on tours, and Bab Al Bahrain, a historical building located in the Customs Square in Manama’s former central business district.
Nearby, holidaymakers will find Beit Al Quran, a museum featuring an extensive collection of Qurans as well as early manuscripts and Islamic art. Just outside the city lie Qal’at al-Bahrain, a Portuguese-built fort, and the 15th-century fortress Qala’at Arad on Muharraq Island.
- Restaurants, bars and disco
- Spa and leisure facilities
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday (late check-out is subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 31 Dec 2019. Excluded dates/periods: Formula 1 days and Eid public holidays.
Price for 2 people.
Must book by 28 Dec 2019 and at least 72 hours prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: +973 1723 8844 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival.
Limit 5 vouchers per stay. May buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
The hotel is located in Manama, Bahrain.
No transfers included.
City tax included.
Valid for stay in standard deluxe room, junior suite or executive suite for 2 people.
Maximum 2 children may stay in parents' room. Under 6s stay free of charge including meals, aged 6-12 free of charge for accommodation and with 50% discount on meals.
Extra bed is AED 100/BD 10 (bed and breakfast) per night, payable at the hotel.
Reference price verified on Booking on 10 Feb 2019.
Vouchers sold by Groupon International Travel GmbH.