What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and two children (below 12 sharing the existing bedding) in a one-bedroom apartment with welcome drinks and fruit basket upon arrival, complimentary shuttle services to the mall and beach, 25% discount for all laundry services and a further 40% discount on Careem Taxi Services (up to AED 30) for private hotel - parks transfers, and a choice theme park tickets at Dubai Parks & Resorts theme parks (Bollywood Park, Motiongate, Legoland and Legoland water park - one park per day), inclusive of all VAT and taxes
Included in dedicated options:
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Until 20 Dec 2019.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
The marble-tiled lobby welcomes guests to Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, a classic property set in the historical part of the city. Adults and children alike can take a dip in the rooftop pool, while gym and sauna allows guests to stay in shape.
Equipped with a safety box, ironing and kitchen facilities, as well as satellite TVs and air conditioning, the apartments make for a perfect home away from home.
When not in the mood for cooking, guests can fuel up on some snacks and juices in the coffee shop on site.
Groupon’s Guide To Dubai
A glamorous city overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is famous for its tall, glistening glass buildings reaching far into the sky, large futuristic shopping malls and luxury lifestyle. Boasting impressive architecture, Dubai is a suitable place for revelling on the sandy beaches and in warm waters of the Arabian Sea and enjoying the vivid nightlife.
Guests may visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium and admire a labyrinthine network of aquariums that house thousands of exotic aquatic creatures or even enjoy a scuba diving experience there. Rare gold and platinum may be admired at the Gold Souk, while dioramas that depict historic scenes and local life are displayed at the Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fortress located inside the Al Fahidi Fort. On Palm Jumeirah, offering miles of golden sands and crystal clear waters, tourists may enjoy sunbathing and water sports, while the desert areas of Dubai provide a good spot for safari exploration.
Option 1: standard
- AED 745 for 1 night with 1-day access to 1 theme park (instead of AED 1,418)
- AED 1,489 for 2 nights with 2-day access to 2 theme parks (instead of AED 2,977)
- AED 2,235 for 3 nights with 3-day access to 3 theme parks (instead of AED 4,344)
Option 2: with breakfast
- AED 865 for 1 night with 1-day access to 1 theme park (instead of AED 1,492)
- AED 1,729 for 2 nights with 2-day access to 2 theme parks (instead of AED 3,124)
- AED 2,595 for 3 nights with 3-day access to 3 theme parks (instead of AED 4,616)
- Pool and coffee shop on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, Hindi, Filipino, Urdu
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available
- Complimentary parking available
- No pets allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Valid all days of the week until 20 Dec 2019.
Excluded dates/periods: UAE public holidays
Price for 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 years) sharing existing bedding with parents.
Mandatory booking required. Check availability before booking.
Must book within 48 hours before arrival and by 28 Sep 2019.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail. Required booking details: name, contact number, preferred date of stay, time of arrival and voucher security codes.
To enquire, please call +971 4 521 6820.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. If requested dates are not available, an alternative date will be offered.
The package cannot be combined with any other promotions, special offers or discounts.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
Single bachelors cannot have any visitors in their room except parents or siblings.
The hotel is located in Bur Dubai, UAE.
All prices are inclusive of 7% Municipality Fee, 10% Service Charges and 5% VAT.
Excludes Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 10 per room, per night, payable on site.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a one-bedroom apartment for 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 sharing existing bedding).
Maximum two children under 12 can stay free of charge when sharing the existing bedding with parents.
Meals are included as per parents meal plan.