The marble-tiled lobby welcomes guests to Rose Garden Hotel Apartments - Bur Dubai, a classic property set in the historical part of the city. Adults and children alike can take a dip in the rooftop pool, while gym and sauna allows guests to stay in shape.
Equipped with a safety box, ironing and kitchen facilities, as well as satellite TVs and air conditioning, the apartments make for a perfect home away from home.
When not in the mood for cooking, guests can fuel up on some snacks and juices in the coffee shop on site.
Groupon’s Guide To Dubai
A glamorous city overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is famous for its tall, glistening glass buildings reaching far into the sky, large futuristic shopping malls and luxury lifestyle. Boasting impressive architecture, Dubai is a suitable place for revelling on the sandy beaches and in warm waters of the Arabian Sea and enjoying the vivid nightlife.
Guests may visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium and admire a labyrinthine network of aquariums that house thousands of exotic aquatic creatures or even enjoy a scuba diving experience there. Rare gold and platinum may be admired at the Gold Souk, while dioramas that depict historic scenes and local life are displayed at the Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fortress located inside the Al Fahidi Fort. On Palm Jumeirah, offering miles of golden sands and crystal clear waters, tourists may enjoy sunbathing and water sports, while the desert areas of Dubai provide a good spot for safari exploration.
Option 1: standard
- AED 745 for 1 night with 1-day access to 1 theme park (instead of AED 1,418)
- AED 1,489 for 2 nights with 2-day access to 2 theme parks (instead of AED 2,977)
- AED 2,235 for 3 nights with 3-day access to 3 theme parks (instead of AED 4,344)
Option 2: with breakfast
- AED 865 for 1 night with 1-day access to 1 theme park (instead of AED 1,492)
- AED 1,729 for 2 nights with 2-day access to 2 theme parks (instead of AED 3,124)
- AED 2,595 for 3 nights with 3-day access to 3 theme parks (instead of AED 4,616)