What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and two children (below 12 sharing the existing bedding) in a one-bedroom apartment with welcome drinks and fruit basket upon arrival, complimentary shuttle services to the mall and beach, 25% discount for all laundry services and a further 40% discount on Careem Taxi Services (up to AED 30) for private hotel - parks transfers, and a choice theme park tickets at Dubai Parks & Resorts theme parks (Bollywood Park, Motiongate, Legoland and Legoland water park - one park per day), inclusive of all VAT and taxes*
Included in dedicated options:
- Valid all days of the week until 20 Dec 2019.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Located on the famous Sheikh Zayed Road, Rose Garden Hotel Al Barsha is based in Al Barsha, known for its indoor skiing, choice of shops at the Mall of Emirates and a winter flower garden. The hotel is only a few-minute walk away from the Mall and stone’s throw away from a Sharaf DG Metro Station.
Apartments come with well-equipped kitchenettes or full kitchens and feature seating areas and flat-screen satellite TVs. En-suite bathrooms come with free toiletries. Those modern, self-catering studios boast also complimentary Wi-Fi access.
Travellers can choose to pop in one of the four on-site restaurants available when hungry or opt to use the room service. Panoramic views of Dubai can be enjoyed from the rooftop swimming pool and a sun deck. Those looking to keep with their exercise routine can also make use of the on-site fitness centre that comes with cardio equipment and weights.
Groupon’s Guide To Dubai
A glamorous city overlooking the Arabian Gulf, Dubai is famous for its tall, glistening glass buildings reaching far into the sky, large futuristic shopping malls and luxury lifestyle. Boasting impressive architecture, Dubai is a suitable place for revelling on the sandy beaches and in warm waters of the Arabian Sea and enjoying the vivid nightlife.
Guests may visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium and admire a labyrinthine network of aquariums that house thousands of exotic aquatic creatures, or even enjoy a scuba diving experience there. Rare gold and platinum may be admired at the Gold Souk, while dioramas that depict historic scenes and local life are displayed at the Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fortress located inside the Al Fahidi Fort. On Palm Jumeirah, offering miles of golden sands and crystal clear waters, tourists may enjoy sunbathing and water sports , while the desert areas of Dubai provide a good spot for safari exploration. Dubai has a tropical desert climate with hot and humid summers averaging highs around 41 °C, and warm winters with an average high of 23 °C.
Option 1: room only
- AED 769 for 1 night (instead of AED 1,355)
- AED 1,539 for 2 nights (instead of AED 2,829)
- AED 2,309 for 3 nights (instead of AED 4,150)
Option 2: with breakfast
- AED 889 for 1 night (instead of AED 1,430)
- AED 1,779 for 2 nights (instead of AED 3,000)
- AED 2,669 for 3 nights (instead of AED 4,433)
- Pool and restaurants
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, Hindi, Filipino and Urdu
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking available
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid all days of the week until 20 Dec 2019. Excludes UAE public holidays.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 years) sharing existing bedding with parents.
Must book within 48 hours before arrival and by 18 Dec 2019.
Booking required by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival.
For enquiries, please call 04 521 6820.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay.
If requested dates are not available, an alternative date will be offered.
The package cannot be combined with any other promotions, special offers or discounts.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in.
Single bachelors cannot have any visitors in their room except parents or siblings.
The hotel is located in Dubai, UAE.
All prices are inclusive of 7% Municipality Fee, 10% Service Charges, 5% VAT.
Rates are Exclusive of Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 10.00 per room, per night.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in Deluxe King or Twin Room for 2 adults and 2 children (below 12 sharing existing bedding).
Maximum 2 children under 12 can stay free of charge when sharing the existing bedding with parents.
Meals are included as per parents' meal plan.