What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for four in a two-bedroom apartment or for six in a three-bedroom apartment
Option 1: stay in a two-bedroom apartment for four
- AED 1,999 for 2 nights (40% off)
- AED 2,849 for 3 nights (43% off)
Option 2: stay in a two-bedroom apartment with sea view for four
- AED 2,099 for 2 nights in two-bedroom apartment with sea view for four with breakfast (43% off)
- AED 3,099 for 3 nights in two-bedroom apartment with sea view for four with breakfast (44% off)
Option 3: stay in a three-bedroom apartment with sea view for six
- AED 2,899 for 2 nights in three-bedroom apartment with sea view for six with breakfast (36% off)
- AED 4,199 for 3 nights in three-bedroom apartment with sea view for six with breakfast (38% off)
- Valid until 17 April 2023
- There is a supplementary charge of 300 AED per night for Friday and Saturday stays;to be paid directly to the hotel.
- Once a booking is confirmed, booking is nonrefundable. Booking can be amended within 24 hours before check-in.
Sitting one kilometre from the marina and a short walking distance from Dubai's Jumeirah Beach, Roda Amwaj Suites offers modern accommodation designed and furnished with contemporary comfort in mind, with restaurants, shopping and entertainment options only metres away from the hotel.
The apartments await guests with en suite bathrooms, fully equipped kitchens, dining areas and living rooms, as well as TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi.
The in-house restaurant tempts foodies with Lebanese cuisine, while guests can also avail themselves of the outdoor swimming pool situated on the plaza level and stick to their fitness goals with cardio or resistance training at the in-house health club.
Groupon's Guide To Dubai
A glamorous city overlooking the Persian Sea, Dubai is famous for its tall, glistening glass buildings reaching far into the sky, large futuristic shopping malls and luxury lifestyle. Boasting impressive architecture, Dubai is a suitable place for revelling on the sandy beaches and in warm waters of the Arabian Sea and enjoying the vivid nightlife.
Guests may visit the Lost Chambers Aquarium and admire a labyrinthine network of aquariums that house thousands of exotic aquatic creatures, or even enjoy a scuba diving experience there. Rare gold and platinum may be admired at the Gold Souk, while dioramas that depict historic scenes and local life are displayed at the Dubai Museum, an 18th-century fortress located inside the Al Fahidi Fort. On Palm Jumeirah, offering miles of golden sands and crystal clear waters, tourists may enjoy sunbathing and water sports, while the desert areas of Dubai provide a good spot for safari exploration. Dubai has a tropical desert climate with hot and humid summers averaging highs around 41 °C, and warm winters with an average high of 23 °C.
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Health club
- In-house dining option
- Check-in from 3pm, late check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English, Arabic, Hindi and Urdu
- Pets not allowed
Once a booking is confirmed, booking is nonrefundable. Booking can be amended within 24 hours before check-in.
Valid until 17 April 2023. There is a supplementary charge of 300 AED per night for Friday and Saturday stays, to be paid directly to the hotel.
Price for four or six people, as per the option chosen.
Must book at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 800 7 632 632 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 2 voucher per stay. Can use up to 3 additional vouchers per as gifts.
The hotel is located in Dubai, UAE.
Offer is inclusive of 5% VAT and all taxes.
Not included: AED 15 tourism dirham fee per room per night, to be paid directly at the hotel.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a two-bedroom apartment for four people or a three-bedroom apartment for six people.
A maximum of 2 children below 12 years are allowed extra free of charge if sharing same apartment and bed.