Overlooking the mountains and boasts an imposing facade inspired by the local architecture, Ras Al Khaimah Hotel invites guests to indulge in a four-star retreat near a scenic coast. Visitors can fulfil their fitness goals at the on-site gym or at the tennis court, enjoy moments of relaxation by the swimming pool or at the sauna, or get pampered with a selection of treatments available at the spa centre.
Guests are invited to enjoy a stay in air-conditioned rooms that feature classic colour schemes and come complete with minibars, TVs, and en suite bathrooms.
The Awtar Restaurant caters for appetites with a wide range of international dishes, while the Arabic-style Shahrazad Cafe tempts guests with Arabian treats and beverages.
Groupon’s Guide to Ras Al-Khaimah
UAE’s northernmost emirate is a treasure trove of diverse scenery ranging from lush oases to sandy beaches and from arid deserts to pristine mountains, suitable for tourists in search for relaxation and outdoor activities alike.
In the Old Town of Ras al-Khaimah, guests may visit an ancient mosque, a fishing harbour and the Al Hisn Fort, housing the RAK National Museum. Shopping enthusiasts may venture into the old souk for a traditional shopping experience, while high-end fashion items may be found at one of the four shopping malls in the city.
Option 1: valid Sat-Wed
- AED 269 for 1 night (instead of AED 570)
- AED 369 for 1 night on half board (instead of AED 770)
- AED 449 for 1 night with a 30-minute Thai spa treatment (instead of AED 920)
- AED 489 for 1 night on full board (instead of AED 970)
Option 2: valid Thu-Fri
- AED 374 for 1 night (instead of AED 590)
- AED 474 for 1 night on half board (instead of AED 790)
- AED 554 for 1 night with a 30-minute Thai spa treatment (instead of AED 940)
- AED 594 for 1 night on full board (instead of AED 990)