Overlooking the mountains and boasts an imposing facade inspired by the local architecture, Ras Al Khaimah Hotel invites guests to indulge in a four star retreat near a scenic coast. Visitors can fulfill their fitness goals at the on-site gym or at the tennis court, enjoy moments of relaxation by the swimming pool or at the sauna, or get pampered with a selection of treatments available at the spa centre.
Guests are invited to enjoy a stay in air-conditioned rooms that feature classic colour schemes and come complete with minibars, TVs, and en suite bathrooms.
The Awtar Restaurant caters for appetites with a wide range of international dishes, while the Arabic-style Shahrazad Cafe tempts guests with Arabian treats and beverages.
Groupon’s Guide to Ras Al-Khaimah
United Arab Emirates’s northernmost emirate is a treasure trove of diverse scenery ranging from lush oases to sandy beaches and from arid deserts to pristine mountains suitable for tourists in search for relaxation and outdoor activities.
In the Old Town of Ras Al-Khaimah, guests may visit an ancient mosque, a fishing harbour and the Al Hisn Fort, housing the RAK National Museum. Shopping enthusiasts may venture into the old souk for a traditional shopping experience, while high-end fashion items may be found at one of the four shopping malls in the city. Family fun may also be found at the Iceland Water Park, boasting the world’s largest man-made waterfall, a 3000 square meter wave pool and many more attractions.
Option 1: valid Sat-Wed
- AED 279 for 1 night with breakfast and water park tickets (instead of AED 570)
- AED 299 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner, and water park tickets (instead of AED 770)
- AED 433 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner, water park tickets, and 30-minute spa treatment (instead of AED 1,320)
Option 2: valid Thu-Fri
- AED 379 for 1 night with breakfast and water park tickets (instead of AED 650)
- AED 399 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner, and water park tickets (instead of AED 850)
- AED 533 for 1 night with breakfast, lunch or dinner, water park tickets, and 30-minute spa treatment (instead of AED 1,400)