Built in 2014, Ramada Abu Dhabi Corniche allures travellers with four-star amenities and easy access to the famous Ferrari World theme park and Yas Waterworld.
Decorated in neutral colours, the rooms are fitted with flat-screen TVs, sleek desks, minibars and en suite bathrooms.
The on-site restaurants cater for all palates with cuisine ranging from international to Lebanese, while the fully equipped gym allows guests to stick to their exercise regime.
Groupon’s Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, it is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres offering a variety of luxury products and souvenirs.
Option 1: stay for 2 adults and 1 child under 12 in a deluxe room
- AED 249 for 1 night (instead of AED 360)
- AED 339 for 1 night with breakfast (instead of AED 455)
AED 600 for 1 night with breakfast and dinner (instead of AED 815)
- AED 750 for 2 nights with breakfast
- AED 1,129 for 2 nights with breakfast and dinner (instead of AED 1,630)
Option 2: executive sea view package for 2 adults
- AED 450 for 1 night in an executive sea view room with classic package
- AED 565 for 1 night in an executive sea view room with Mon Amour package
- AED 755 for 1 night in an executive sea view suite with Romeo and Juliet package