Overlooking the Gulf of Oman, Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah entices holidaymakers with five-star service and elegant interiors. Guests can make the most of the on-site leisure facilities including a gym, sauna, and steam rooms.
The rooms are decorated in neutral colours and feature climate control and bath and shower facilities.
Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, the Breeze Restaurant is located on the first floor and serves up local dishes as well as international cuisine.
Guests may sample grilled items and hot or cold mezze at the Al Nokhada restaurant, while steaks and light snacks are available at the Grand Bleu restaurant situated on the beachfront.
After a day of exploring, visitors may enjoy a beverage at The Lounge or at the Pool Bar, where a DJ performs a few nights a week.
Groupon’s Guide to Fujairah
Located between Musandam and Muscat, the Emirate of Fujairah is a popular destination for outdoor lovers and adventurous types, benefiting from its mountainous landscape and sandy beaches.
Tourists may head out to explore the rich coral reefs of the Indian Ocean, visit the Hatta Heritage Village or enjoy a kayak ride through mangroves to Kalba. Boasting a rich historical and archaeological importance, Fujairah is home to UAE’s oldest mosque, the Al Badiyah, as well as a cluster of castles, forts and watchtowers.
Option 1: weekday stay
- AED 575 with room only (instead of AED 971)
- AED 675 with breakfast (instead of AED 1,100)
- AED 775 with half board (instead of AED 1,349)
- AED 895 with full board (instead of AED 1,619)
Option 2: weekend stay
- AED 675 with room only (instead of AED 1,129)
- AED 775 with breakfast (instead of AED 1,260)
- AED 875 with half board (instead of AED 1,440)
- AED 995 with full board (instead of AED 1,710)