Overlooking the Gulf of Oman, Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah entices holidaymakers with five-star service and elegant interiors. Guests can make the most of the on-site leisure facilities including a gym, sauna, and steam rooms.
The rooms are decorated in neutral colours and feature climate control and bath and shower facilities.
Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, the Breeze Restaurant is located on the first floor and serves up local dishes as well as international cuisine.
Guests may sample grilled items and hot or cold mezze at the Al Nokhada restaurant, while steaks and light snacks are available at the Grand Bleu restaurant situated on the beachfront.
After a day of exploring, visitors may enjoy a beverage at The Lounge or at the Pool Bar, where a DJ performs a few nights a week.
Groupon’s Guide to Fujairah
Located between Musandam and Muscat, the Emirate of Fujairah is a popular destination for outdoor lovers and adventurous types, benefiting from its mountainous landscape and sandy beaches.
Tourists may head out to explore the rich coral reefs of the Indian Ocean, visit the Hatta Heritage Village or enjoy a kayak ride through mangroves to Kalba. Boasting a rich historical and archaeological importance, Fujairah is home to UAE’s oldest mosque, the Al Badiyah, as well as a cluster of castles, forts and watchtowers.
Option 1: stay with breakfast
- AED 329 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 575)
- AED 649 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 785)
- AED 609 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,150)
- AED 1,199 for 2 nights, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 1,625)
Option 2: stay with half-board
- AED 449 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 775)
- AED 769 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 985)
- AED 829 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1.550)
- AED 1,419 for 2 nights, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 2.020)