Overlooking the Gulf of Oman, Radisson Blu Resort Fujairah offers an on-site gym, sauna, steam rooms and spa (treatments are available at additional cost).
The rooms are decorated in neutral colours and feature climate control and bath and shower facilities.
Boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, the Breeze Restaurant is located on the first floor and serves up local dishes as well as international cuisine.
Guests may sample grilled items and hot or cold mezze at the Al Nokhada restaurant, while steaks and light snacks are available at the Grand Bleu restaurant situated on the beachfront.
After a day of exploring, visitors may enjoy a beverage at The Lounge or at the Pool Bar, where a DJ performs a few nights a week.
Groupon’s Guide to Fujairah
Located between Musandam and Muscat, the Emirate of Fujairah is a popular destination for outdoor lovers and adventurous types, benefiting from its mountainous landscape and sandy beaches.
Tourists may head out to explore the rich coral reefs of the Indian Ocean, visit the Hatta Heritage Village or enjoy a kayak ride through mangroves to Kalba. Boasting a rich historical and archaeological importance, Fujairah is home to UAE’s oldest mosque, the Al Badiyah, as well as a cluster of castles, forts and watchtowers.
Option 1: standard stay
- AED 329 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 419)
- AED 649 for 1 night, valid Thur-Fri
- AED 609 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 838)
- AED 1,199 for 2 nights, valid Thur-Fri
Option 2: half-board stay
- AED 449 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 609)
- AED 769 for 1 night, valid Thur-Fri
- AED 829 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,218)
- AED 1,419 for 2 nights, valid Thur-Fri
Option 3: all-inclusive stay
- AED 709 for 1 night, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,039)
- AED 1,029 for 1 night, valid Thur-Fri (instead of AED 1,089)
- AED 1,309 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 2,078)
- AED 1,899 for 2 nights, valid Thur-Fri or Fri-Sat (instead of AED 2,228)