What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a standard double or twin room for two adults, two adults and one child or two adults and two children with access to the beach, outdoor pool and spa facilities and one ticket per day per person to one of the Yas Island theme parks
- Parks avaialble: Ferrari World | Yas Water World | Warner Bros World Abu Dhabi
Option 1: one-night stay
- AED 885 for 2 adults
- AED 1,065 for 2 adults and 1 child
- AED 1,240 for 2 adults and 2 children
Option 2: two-night stay
- AED 1,510 for 2 adults
- AED 1,740 for 2 adults and 1 child
- AED 1,970 for 2 adults and 2 children
Option 3: three-night stay
- AED 2,140 for 2 adults
- AED 2,425 for 2 adults and 1 child
- AED 2,710 for 2 adults and 2 children
- Valid to 30 June 2023
- 25 May – 27 May 2023
- 1 June 2023
- 28th June – 30 June 2023
- Modifications subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Cancellation or no show will lead to the voucher being considered forfeited.
Located on Yas Island, a 15-minute drive from the National Exhibition Centre, the four-star Radisson Blu Hotel invites holidaymakers to enjoy a beach holiday and explore the city of Abu Dhabi.
Guests will be accommodated in spacious rooms equipped with en suite facilities, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Each room features a king-sized bed and a private bathroom. They overlook the Arabian Gulf, the Yas Links Golf Course or the Formula 1 circuit.
Dining can be enjoyed at an on-site restaurant which serves up a wide variety of meals, including Italian dishes, while refreshing beverages and hot drinks may be sampled at a pool or lobby bar.
For extra relaxation, guests may take a dip dive in the outdoor swimming pool, unwind on the terrace, or take advantage of a fitness centre or a golf course.
Groupon's Guide To Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second-most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs.
- Free Yas Beach access
- Golf course within three kilometres from the hotel
- On-site fitness centre
- Sauna and other wellness spa facilities
- Bicycle rental
- Children's playground
- Outdoor pool
- Check-in from 3pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Free transportation to all attractions on the island
- Staff speaks Arabic, Filipino, Swedish, Russian, Norwegian, Dutch, Italian, Indonesian, French, English, and German
Modifications subject to availability. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Cancellation or no show will lead to the voucher being considered forfeited.
Valid until 30 June 2023. Excluded dates: 19 April - 26 April.
Price for 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 or a maximum of 2 children under 12 years old, depending on the option chosen (sharing parents bed).
Must book minimum 72 hours before arrival.
Booking required by phone 02 656 4242 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail and provide your name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival.
Limit 10 vouchers per person. Can be used to extend stay or given as gifts.
As per UAE law, all guests must present either their original passport with a visa or with the latest entry stamp or an Emirates ID upon check-in. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the room to guests that do not provide proper identification.
Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions at the hotel.
The hotel is located in Yas Island, UAE.
Offer is inclusive of 5% VAT and all taxes.
Excluded AED 15 fee per room per night.
No transfers included.
Offer is not valid for ladies night at Yas Waterworld Abu Dhabi.
Theme park tickets can only be used during the stay period.
Valid for stay in a standard room for 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 or a maximum of 2 children under 12 years old, depending on the option chosen (sharing parents bed).
AED 125 for an extra bed for an additional adult in the room if required; maximum one bed and subject to availability.