What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and two children (below 6 years old) in a standard double room with breakfast, fruit basket sent to the room upon check-in, and the late check-out by 2pm (normal check-out midday).
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board (breakfast and lunch or dinner)
Option 1: 1-night stay
- AED 349 for a stay with breakfast
- AED 499 for a stay with half board
Option 2: 2-night stay
- AED 649 for a stay with breakfast
- AED 949 for a stay with half board
- Valid until 30 Dec 2019.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Nestled close to Manama’s well-known attractions, including Al Fateh Grand Mosque, the four-star Panorama Hotel invites guests to enjoy its modern-style interiors as well as an array of on-site amenities. The hotel is an ideal base for exploring the city which offers plenty of cultural sites and local dining venues.
Guests unwind in one of the hotel’s rooms, all featuring private bathrooms with bathtubs, showers, and hairdryers, as well as minibars, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. The rooms have carpeted floors and boast contemporary decor blending light colour tones with some more vivid decorations.
Dining experiences can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant which serves up a selection of Arabic and Mediterranean dishes. Guests can also take advantage of the outdoor swimming pool and a spa area offering a variety of pampering treatments.
Groupon’s Guide To Manama, Bahrain
Manana is the capital and the largest city of the Arabian Gulf island of Bahrain, home to Bahrain National Museum with artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization. Travellers may head to the thriving Bab el-Bahrain Souq, offering local products from colorful handwoven fabrics to spices to jewellery.
Manama is also home to Al Fateh Mosque, where crystal chandeliers and Italian marble floors may be admired on tours, and Bab Al Bahrain, a historical building located in the Customs Square in Manama’s former central business district.
Nearby, holidaymakers will find Beit Al Quran, a museum featuring an extensive collection of Qurans as well as early manuscripts and Islamic art. Just outside the city lie Qal’at al-Bahrain, a Portuguese-built fort, and the 15th-century fortress Qala’at Arad on Muharraq Island.
- On-site restaurant, equipped gym and swimming pools
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday (late check-out by 2pm)
- Staff speak: English, Arabic and Russian
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid till 30 Dec 2019.
During the following periods, an extra surcharge of BD 10 (UAE 95) will be applicable per room per night, payable directly to the hotel at check-in:
- Formula One: 27-31 Mar 2019
- Eid Al-Fiter: 4-8 Jun 2019
- Eid Al-Adha: 8-16 Aug 2019
Price for 2 adults and 2 children below 6 years old.
Must book min. 48 hours prior to arrival and by 28 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone: +973 1782 6888 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 6 vouchers per person. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay.
The hotel is located in Manama, Bahrain.
Offer is inclusive of 5% VAT and all taxes and charges.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in the standard double room for 2 adults and 2 children under 6 years old sharing existing bedding,
Maximum occupancy: 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years old.
Children younger than 6 years of age stay and eat free as per parents meal plan.
Children aged 6 and younger than 12 years of age stay free of charge and receive a 50% discount off the meals rate.
Reference price verified on Booking (room rate) and merchant's website (add ons) on 7 Jan 2019. More information here.