What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two adults and one child under 6 years old with breakfast and leisure access
- Early check-in and late check-out offered as per availability
- Fruit basked on arrival
- All meals are served as take-away or room service (one single use)
Included in dedicated options:
- Half board meal plan
Option 1: stay in a deluxe king room
- AED 235 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Thu-Fri
AED 265 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Sat-Wed
- AED 385 for 1 night with half board, valid Thu-Fri
- AED 435 for 1 night with half board, valid Sat-Wed
Option 2: stay in a deluxe king suite
- AED 385 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Thu-Fri
AED 400 for 1 night with breakfast, valid Sat-Wed
- AED 475 for 1 night with half board, valid Thu-Fri
- AED 490 for 1 night with half board, valid Sat-Wed
- Valid to 30 Sep 2021
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Offering views of Abu Dhabi’s skyline and the Arabian Gulf, Oryx Hotel invites travellers to indulge in a four-star seafront retreat. The on-site leisure facilities include a steam room and a fitness centre, as well as an outdoor swimming pool boasting scenic views.
Guests can settle into spacious en suite bedrooms which feature classic decor and come are equipped with mini bars, hot drink-making facilities, air conditioning, and satellite TVs.
The rooftop Horizon Restaurant serves up a wide variety of dishes, including steaks, chops and seafood, while the Blue Line Bar offers coffee specialities and light bites.
Groupon’s Guide to Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi is the capital and the second most populous city in the United Arab Emirates. Boasting a mix of traditional and modern architecture, the city is one of the most visited cities in the region, with over two million tourists per year.
Holidaymakers may visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, one of the most prominent architectural monuments in the world. The Emirates Palace is another major attraction, while shopping lovers may take advantage of the numerous shopping centres and buy luxury products and souvenirs.
- Restaurant, bar, swimming pool, and health club on site
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi
- Staff speak English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking available
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid weekdays or weekends (depending on the option chosen) until 30 Sep 2021.
Price for 2 adults and 1 child under 6 years old.
Must book at least 48 hours before intended stay.
Booking required by phone: 02 681 0001 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability.
Please attach your voucher to the e-mail. No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation.
Limit of 10 vouchers. Can buy vouchers as gifts or to extend the stay.
Combining vouchers to extend the stay is only valid if done at the time of original booking.
The hotel is located in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
Inclusive of 10% service charge, 5% VAT per room per night from 30 Mar 2021 until 30 Jun 2021; 10% service charge, 6% tourism fees, 4% Municipality fee, AED 15 per room and 5% VAT per room per night if not extended, from 01 Jul 2021 to 30 Sep 2021.
No transfers included. Transfers are available on request and subject to additional charges, please enquire when booking.
Valid for stay in a deluxe king room or deluxe king suite for 2 adults and 1 child under 6 years old, depending on option chosen.
Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children under 6 years old.
Children under 6 years old stay free of charge when using the existing bedding, meals included as per the option chosen (already included in the voucher price).
Children between 6-12 years old stay free of charge when using the existing bedding; meals subject to 50% discount. Extra bed available for AED 85, breakfast included. Payable to the hotel directly