Placed on the Arabian Sea coastline, Oceanic Khorfakkan Resort & Spa offers holidaymakers a four-star seaside retreat where activities such as yoga or diving may be enjoyed.
Each room is decorated in neutral colours and is fitted with a LED TV, soft drink-only mini bar, hot drink-making facilities, and either one king-sized bed or two twin beds.
Overlooking the ocean, the Al Murjan restaurant serves a variety of dishes inspired by international cuisines, while homemade pastries accompanied by organic teas may be sampled at Al Diwan Tea Lounge.
The Bab Al Bahr Restaurant serves fresh seafood platters, while The Café Oceanic in the lobby offers desserts and coffee.
Relaxation treatments are available at an additional cost at the Health Club and Spa. Visitors may also spend leisure moments at the Amwaj Pool Bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Fujairah
Fujairah is one of the most important business and commercial hubs in the United Emirates. Located on the east coast of the Gulf Oman, the city is also an important tourist destination.
History enthusiasts may visit the 16th-century Fujairah Fort, a historical fortress overlooking Fujairah’s old village, built entirely from mud, gravel, wood and gypsum. Other attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Fujairah Museum may also be visited. Holidaymakers will find plenty of shopping opportunities at one of the city’s large shopping centres, where spices and souvenirs may be purchased.
Option 1: with breakfast
- AED 375 for 1 night; valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 598)
- AED 499 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 652)
- AED 699 for 2 nights, valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,197)
- AED 949 for 2 nights, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 1,302)
Option 2: with half board meal plan
- AED 525 for 1 night; valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 848)
- AED 649 for 1 night, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 902)
- AED 999 for 2 nights; valid Sat-Wed (instead of AED 1,697)
- AED 1,199 for 2 nights, valid Thu-Fri (instead of AED 1,802)