What You Get
Included in all options:
3-night (4-day) tour with accommodation (3 nights in Kathmandu), English-speaking tour guide, trekking, breakfast, transportation as per itinerary, and Chandragiri cable car ticket
AED 1,466 for one person (instead of AED 1,833)
AED 2,197 for two people (instead of AED 2,932)
AED 3,967 for four people (instead of AED 4,775)
- Departures every day until 31 Dec 2024
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Travellers can discover Himalayan views during this sightseeing experience covering accommodation, breakfast, and trekking with some simple preparation and a minimum amount of equipment. The main attractions of the trip include the cable car ride to the top of Chandragiri hill to see the view of Annapurna, Mount Everest, Ganesh Himal and Kathmandu valley, and the hike to Nagarkot.
The tour is complete with accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu (Hotel Nivas Boutique Home or similar category).
- Arrive in Kathmandu and be transferred to the hotel
- Drive to Chandragiri Cable car station and ride to top of the Chandragiri hill to see a view of Annapurna, Mount Everest, Ganesh Himal and Kathmandu valley view
- Back to Kathmandu for the sightseeing
- Overnight in Kathmandu
- Drive to Changunarayan and hike to Nagarkot for three hours. Hike through Telkot Village panoramic views of Mountains from Nagarkot including Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Annapurna, and Langtang mountain ranges
- Drive back to Kathmandu
- Leisure time in Kathmandu
- Departure to the airport
Check-in: after midday
Check-out: before midday
English-speaking trekking guide
Airport pick-up and drop-off
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for departures every day until 31 Dec 2024.
Price for 1, 2 or 4 people, depending on the option chosen.
Must book at least 7 days prior to the trip.
Booking required by email: email@example.com. Required info: name, contact number, preferred date of stay and time of arrival. Attach your coupon to the email.
To enquire, please call: 00977 98512 29400.
Limit 1 voucher per person. May buy multiple as gifts.
The package excludes the Nepal Visa fee of US$30, the sightseeing entrance fee of US$22, lunch and dinner during the trip, (US$3 to US$7 per item), all bar bills, personal expenses, tips for guide and driver, and international tickets.
The hotel is located in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Groupon prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.
A valid passport is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a standard twin room (sharing) for 1 person, or 2 or 4 people, as per option chosen.