What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay in a Deluxe Double room for two adults with breakfast
Included in dedicated options:
- Lunch or dinner
- Lunch and dinner
- All inclusive
Option 1: Weekday stay on Mon-Thu
- AED 615 with breakfast
- AED 765 with half board
- AED 885 with full board
- AED 1,225 with all inclusive
Option 2: Weekend stay on Fri-Sun
- AED 735 with breakfast
- AED 885 with half board
- AED 995 with full board
- AED 1,235 with all inclusive
- Valid to 1 May 2023
- AED 400 per room per night surcharge for periods: 29 Nov - 5 Dec 2022; 22 Dec - 25 Dec 2022; 29 Dec 2022 - 2 Jan 2023; 19 Apr - 23 Apr 2023.
- AED 300 per room per night surcharge for periods: 26 Jun - 2 Jul 2023.
- Surcharge of AED 450 per person for adults and AED 250 per person for children aged 6-11 for gala dinner on 31 Dec 2022; children 5 and under enter free of charge
- Supplementary charges must be paid directly at the property upon check-in
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Situated in Dibba, the five-star Mirage Bab Al Bahr Hotel tempts holidaymakers with an outdoor pool and stretches of sandy beach right at its doorstep. On site, guests can also make use of a fitness centre, sauna, and spa facilities.
The rooms feature a classic, sleek design and come complete with flat-screen satellite TVs, hot-drink making facilities, minibars, and private bathrooms.
When hunger strikes, foodies can choose to feast on an open buffet featuring international dishes or head to a beach restaurant to indulge in some seafood. A choice of beverages is served in the bars.
Groupon's Guide To Fujairah
Located between Musandam and Muscat, the Emirate of Fujairah is a popular destination for outdoor lovers and adventurous types, benefiting from its mountainous landscape and sandy beaches.
Tourists may head out to explore the rich coral reefs of the Indian Ocean, visit the Hatta Heritage Village or enjoy a kayak ride to Kalba through the mangroves. Boasting a rich historical and archaeological importance, Fujairah is home to UAE’s oldest mosque, the Al Bidyah as well as a cluster of castles, forts and watchtowers which can be visited.
- Swimming pool, gym, beach, and restaurants on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- No pets allowed
- Complimentary parking
- Transportation and transfers are not available
- Staff speaks Arabic, English and Russian
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid to 1 May 2023.
AED 400 per room per night surcharge for periods: 29 Nov - 5 Dec 2022; 22 Dec - 25 Dec 2022; 29 Dec 2022 - 2 Jan 2023; 19 Apr - 23 Apr 2023.
AED 300 per room per night surcharge for periods: 26 Jun - 2 Jul 2023.
Surcharge of AED 450 per person for adults and AED 250 per person for children aged 6-11 for gala dinner on 31 Dec 2022; children 5 and under enter free of charge.
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 3 days prior to arrival.
Booking required by phone: 09 244 8777 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit 5 voucher per stay.
Must be 21 or older with a valid ID for house beverages.
The hotel is located in Dibba Fujairah, United Emirates.
City tax included.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in deluxe double room for 2 people.
Max 2 additional children may stay in room for AED 60 supplement per person per night. Children 6 and under get complimentary breakfast.