What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay with breakfast (can be exchanged for Suhoor during Ramadan)
Included in dedicated options:
- Breakfast and dinner
Option 1: standard
- AED 319 for 1 night in a deluxe room
- AED 409 for 1 night in a superior room
- AED 519 for 1 night in an executive suite
Option 2: with breakfast and dinner
- AED 469 for 1 night in a deluxe room
- AED 559 for 1 night in a superior room
- AED 669 for 1 night in an executive suite
- Valid until 30 Sep 2021. Valid for stay Sat-Wed only, a weekend stay is possible when booking a minimum of 2 nights (purchasing more than 1 voucher)
- No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Modifications allowed 24 hours in advance and subject to availability.
Overlooking the Hajar Mountains, the Marina and the Gulf of Oman, Millennium Resort Mussanah boasts four-star facilities and elegant interiors. The hotel is easily accessible from Muscat International Airport in an approx. 50-minute drive or 2 and half hour from the UAE border. Guests can take advantage of the on-site fitness facilities, tennis courts, and five swimming pools.
Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which feature classic decor and come complete with minifridges, safe deposit boxes, flat-screen TVs, hot drink-making facilities, and bathrooms.
Culinary options span the globe at the on-site restaurants boasting an extensive choice of international dishes, while an array of beverages and light bites can be enjoyed at the hotel’s lounge bar.
Groupon’s Guide To Oman
Guests may have a go at snorkelling in the clement waters of the Omani coastline and keep eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of the chirping dolphins that frequent its bays.
Moving westward, visit the capital Muscat to behold the majesty of the Sultan’s Palace, the Grand Mosque, and the 16th-century fort of Al-Jalali, among other architectural delights and historic landmarks. Similar splendour may be found among the trinkets and curios of the Mutrah Souq, which offers all the bustle and bartering of a traditional Arabic market, and makes an ideal venue for a little souvenir shopping.
- Restaurants, swimming pools, and fitness facilities on site
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English and Arabic
- Pets not allowed
- Parking free of charge
The Fine Print
No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed. Modifications allowed 24 hours in advance and subject to availability.
Valid until 30 Sep 2021. Valid for stay Sat-Wed only, a weekend stay is possible when booking a minimum of 2 nights (purchasing more than 1 voucher).
Price for 2 people.
Must book at least 48 hours in advance.
Booking required by phone: 96826871555 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person. May buy multiple vouchers as gifts or to extend stay. Combining vouchers to extend the stay can only be done at the time of original bookings.
The hotel is located in Muscat, Oman.
Tax and service charge included.
No transfers included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe room, superior room or executive suite, as per option chosen, for 2 people.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults. 2 Children under 12 years old can stay in the room free of charge, 1 extra bed can be provided. A surcharge for the third adult is 200 AED for bed and breakfast basis or 290 AED for half board basis.