Travellers can enjoy one or two nights on the east coast of the Gulf Oman and spend a day sailing in a traditionally decorated dhow boat, enjoying lunch on-board and attractions such as snorkelling, speed boat blasting, photo shoot opportunities and many more.
Located a six-minute walk from the beach and 2km from both the Fujairah Museum and the Al Hayl Castle, the four-star V Hotel Fujairah offers an ideal base for exploring the city’s main attractions. The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The hotel features a restaurant and a cafe. Other amenities include a hot tub, swimming pool and a gym.
Groupon’s Guide To Fujairah
Fujairah is one of the most important business and commercial hubs in the United Emirates. Located on the east coast of the Gulf Oman, the city is also an important tourist destination.
History enthusiasts may visit the 16th-century Fujairah Fort, a historical fortress overlooking Fujairah’s old village, built entirely from mud, gravel, wood and gypsum. Other attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Fujairah Museum may also be visited. Holidaymakers will find plenty of shopping opportunities at one of the city’s large shopping centres, where spices and souvenirs may be purchased.
- 9am - meeting at the Dibba border crossing, visa formalities and on to the port
- 10am - welcome drinks, with biscuits, fruits, water and assorted juices, information about the trip and safety procedures
- 10:30am - sail and move towards Zighy Bay beach for a photo session, beach activities at Haffa Beach or Sanat Beach such as swimming, snorkelling, speed boat blasting, photoshoot opportunities, beach drop-offs, banana ride, cave visits, white stone visits, gorilla rock visit and fishing
- 1:30pm - hot buffet lunch on the dhow
- 2:30pm - rocky limestone photo session and deep-sea fishing
- 3:30pm - head back to the port and Dibba border
*Subject to change depending on weather conditions