What You Get
Included in all options:
Stay for two adults and two children (under 4 years old sharing existing bedding) in a classic room with breakfast, Dibba Al-Hisn Border permit, a full-day dhow cruise with an onboard lunch in a traditionally decorated dhow boat, with activities such as snorkeling, banana ride, cave visits, fishing and photoshoot opportunities, inclusive of all vat and taxes
- AED 549 for 1 night
AED 849 for 2 nights
- Bookings fulfilled by Mahfouz Tourism
* Valid for stay till 29 Feb 2020.
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
Travellers can enjoy one or two nights on the east coast of the Gulf Oman and spend a day sailing in a traditionally decorated dhow boat, enjoying lunch on-board and attractions such as snorkelling, speed boat blasting, photo shoot opportunities and many more.
Located a six-minute walk from the beach and 2km from both the Fujairah Museum and the Al Hayl Castle, the four-star V Hotel Fujairah offers an ideal base for exploring the city’s main attractions. The rooms are kitted out with en suite bathrooms, flat-screen TVs and tea- and coffee-making facilities. The hotel features a restaurant and a cafe. Other amenities include a hot tub, swimming pool and a gym.
Groupon’s Guide To Fujairah
Fujairah is one of the most important business and commercial hubs in the United Emirates. Located on the east coast of the Gulf Oman, the city is also an important tourist destination.
History enthusiasts may visit the 16th-century Fujairah Fort, a historical fortress overlooking Fujairah’s old village, built entirely from mud, gravel, wood and gypsum. Other attractions such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Fujairah Museum may also be visited. Holidaymakers will find plenty of shopping opportunities at one of the city’s large shopping centres, where spices and souvenirs may be purchased.
- 9am - meeting at the Dibba border crossing, visa formalities and on to the port
- 10am - welcome drinks, with biscuits, fruits, water and assorted juices, information about the trip and safety procedures
- 10:30am - sail and move towards Zighy Bay beach for a photo session, beach activities at Haffa Beach or Sanat Beach such as swimming, snorkelling, speed boat blasting, photoshoot opportunities, beach drop-offs, banana ride, cave visits, white stone visits, gorilla rock visit and fishing
- 1:30pm - hot buffet lunch on the dhow
- 2:30pm - rocky limestone photo session and deep-sea fishing
- 3:30pm - head back to the port and Dibba border
*Subject to change depending on weather conditions
- On-site restaurant, equipped gym and swimming pools
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Staff speak: English
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all areas
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 29 Feb 2020.
Price for 2 adults and 2 children under 4 years old.
The supplement charge of AED 160 per voucher is payable for stays during public holiday periods (subject to availability) and payable directly to Mahfouz Tourism at the time of booking.
Must book 5 days prior to preferred arrival date and maximum by 27 Feb 2020.
Booking required by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail with your name, contact number, preferred date and time of arrival and passport and visa copies of all passengers, adults, children and infants.
Enquiries can be made by phone: by phone at: 052-1964291.
Limit of 4 vouchers per person. May buy a further 5 vouchers as gifts but not to extend stay.
Resident Visa /Tourist Visa Holders required prior permission to enter Dibba Musandam. Please reach out to Mahfouz Tourism prior to purchase. Documents required for Dibba al Hisn border permit. Please carry your original passport on the day of travel
The hotel is located in Fujairah, UAE.
Offer is inclusive of VAT and taxes except for an AED 20 tourism dirham fee, payable at the hotel at the time of check-in.
No transfers included however return Dibba border to port transfers are included but optional.
Valid for stay in a classic room for 2 adults and 2 children under 4 years old sharing existing bedding.
Maximum occupancy in the room is 2 adults and 2 children (sharing existing bedding)
Two children under 4 (0-3.9 years) eat and stay free of charge when sharing existing beds
Children aged 4-9.99 years are charged at AED 99 per child, payable directly to Mahfouz Tourism at booking.