Holidaymakers are invited to enjoy a trip peppered with wildlife watching opportunities. Guests will spend the first and second night in Mara Sentrim with accommodation at the Sentrim Amboseli, and the third night in Masai Mara at the Amber Hotel.
The adventure starts on the first day with a scenic trip to Amboseli National Park, formerly known as Maasai Amboseli Game Reserve. The second day has game drives in the morning and afternoon, while the third day is a drive back to Nairobi. The fourth day is the departure.
Day 1: Nairobi
- Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport Nairobi
- Briefing about safari
- Heading to Amboseli National Park which shelters more than 420 species of birds as well as elephants
- Lunch served at the lodge
- Dinner and overnight stay at Amboseli Sentrim
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
- Morning and afternoon game drives in Amboseli National Park
- Dinner and an overnight stay at Mara Sentrim Camp
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
- Breakfast at the lodge
- Drive back to Nairobi and check-in at Amber hotel
- Overnight stay there
Day 4: Departure
- Transport to the airport
Groupon’s Guide to Amboseli National Park
Formerly known as Maasai Amboseli Game Reserve, Amboseli National Park is nestled in Kajiado County, Kenya. Boasting over 39,000 hectares of natural grounds, the park is known for sheltering about 400 species of birds, including pelicans, kingfishers, crakes, and hammerkops. Herds of elephants as well as other big game can also be encountered in the area, as they are attracted by the underground springs fed by the melting snows of the Mount Kilimanjaro. The park is managed by Kenya Wildlife Service which offers some organised wildlife-viewing experiences.