Discover Sri Lanka, with its vibrant colors, diverse cultures, swaying palm trees and misty mountains in this 4-night experience that will introduce Travelers to the most memorable. Highlights of this tour includes a visit to the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage where travelers have the opportunity to observe large herds of elephants bathing and playing and then drive on towards the last royal capital of Kandy, where they will explore the historical town, visit the impressive Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya and take a look at the Batik makers, Gem crafters, and Woodcarvers, attending a spectacular cultural dance show in the evening; From Kandy, travelers will drive up into the undulating hills of the mesmerizing hill station Nuwera Eliya where they will experience the cool misty mountains that is contoured with tea estates and dotted with the bright saris of the tea pickers, and finally continue their journey to the busy city of Colombo, home to brilliant shopping, world-class restaurants with sumptuous cuisine and a bustling art scene for a fitting end and an exciting city break.
- Arrive at the Airport and our Representative will meet you; transfer to Kandy
- En-route visit the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage and watch the elephants and their calves bathe and play, caress them, click snaps with them. *Free Head massage at a Spice and Herbal Garden *Evening at leisure and overnight in Kandy
- Visit the Peradeniya Botanical Garden, for a quiet walk in a garden once enjoyed for pleasure by a Kandyan queen, this stunningly garden displays over 4000 different species of plants.
- Drive to the upper lake viewpoint to see forested hills and colourful houses
- Explore the downtown market and visit gem museum, wood carving and silk and batik showroom.
- Enjoy a spectacular cultural dance show
- Drive to the hill station Nuwara Eliya and enroute visit the Ramboda Falls, one of the highest waterfalls in Sri Lanka
- Visit a tea factory with tea tasting opportunity
- Enjoy a leisurely walk on the paved walkways around Lake Gregory, and try the swan-shaped paddle boats for the more adventurous. There are pony rides around the lake for the kids and adults and fast food stalls where one can enjoy a meal or a snack.
- Breakfast and transfer to Colombo
- Guided City tour of Colombo. Drive through the commercial areas and drive past Pettah, a colorful Oriental bazaar, mosques and temples. Drive by Independence Square, BMICH, Fort, Old Parliament, Galle Face Green and the Viharamahadevi Park.
- Shopping time
- Private transfer to the airport
The Hotel Packages
Option 1: Package A
- AED 1,069 per adult sharing a double room*
- AED 1,495 for one adult in a single room
- AED 255 for one child aged from 5 to under 12 years, sharing the existing bedding**
- AED 435 for one child aged from 5 to under 12 years, with own extra bed**
Option 2: Package B
- AED 1,205 per adult sharing a double room*
- AED 1,775 for one adult in a single room
- AED 250 for one child aged from 5 to under 12 years, sharing the existing bedding**
- AED 455 for one child aged from 5 to under 12 years, with own extra bed**