What You Get
Included in dedicated options:
- Half- or full-day dhow cruise with buffet lunch, soft drinks, juices, fruit, tea and coffee, dolphin watching, snorkelling, and swimming
- Cruise with an overnight beach camping with dinner and breakfast, traditional handline fishing, beach volleyball and football
- Transfers from Ras-al-Khaimah, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman or Sharjah
See the option list at the end of Getaways Report tab
- Valid until 30 Jun 2023
- Modifications allowed with min. 48-hour notice, subject to availability and merchant's approval. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
The Dhow Cruise
Experience the excitement of snorkelling and swimming near the Telegraph Island, try to spot playful dolphins, and discover fishing villages such as Nadiffi, Qanah, Maqlab, Sham and Seebi.
- Full day: from 9.30am to 4pm
- Half day: from 9.30am to 1pm or from 1.30pm to 5pm (lunch is not included)
- Buffet lunch, soft drinks, juices, fruit tea and coffee
- Dolphin watching
- Snorkelling and swimming near Telegraph Island and Seebi Island
- Each dhow boasts a toilet/changing facilities
- Tour guide services
- Life jackets, snorkelling equipment (swim fins, masks etc.), first aid box and towels
Please note: cruise times can be flexible, please enquire the tour operator
Opt for an overnight stay on the remote Sandy Beach. Start the trip on a traditional decked Omani dhow to the Telegraph Island, and then enjoy a speedboat transfer to the beach.
- Dinner and breakfast included
- Overnight camping equipment such as sleep bags, tents, portable toilets, chairs, tables, electricity, wood for the campfire and a freshwater bag for washing
- Traditional handline fishing (equipment provided)
- Beach volleyball, football etc.
- Arrive in Khasab by 4.30pm
- Meet at the tour operator's office for a transfer to dhow
- At 5pm be transferred by speedboat to a remote beach inside Fjords of Musandam for camping
- 6:30-8pm: have barbecue dinner on the beach and enjoy an overnight beach stay
- After breakfast, spend the day or half the day cruising along the Fjords of Musandam on a dhow
Option 1: Half-day cruise
- AED 59 per child aged 4-8 years old
- AED 109 per adult over 8 years old
Option 2: Full-day cruise
- AED 89 per child aged 4-8 years old
- AED 169 per adult over 8 years old
Option 3: Half-day cruise with overnight camping
- AED 195 per child aged 4-8 years old
- AED 410 per adult over 8 years old
Option 4: Full-day cruise with overnight camping
- AED 290 per child aged 4-8 years old
- AED 499 per adult over 8 years old
Option 5: transfers
- AED 200 per person for return transfers from Ras-al-Khaimah
- AED 250 per person for return transfers from Dubai, Ajman or Sharjah
- AED 400 per person for return transfers from Abu Dhabi
*Price Per Person
Price per person (child or adult) based on double/triple tent occupancy for the overnight stay options. You must buy min. 2 vouchers to have a private tent
- Traditionally decorated dhow boat
- Toilet and changing facilities onboard
- Camping and fishing equipment for the overnight stay option provided
Modifications allowed with a min. 48-hour notice, subject to availability and merchant's approval. No cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 30 June 2023.
Price per person (child or adult) based on double/triple tent occupancy for the overnight stay options. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to have a private tent.
Must book at least 48h prior to arrival, and by 28 June 2023.
Booking required by phone: +96893663222 or +96898809269 or by email: email@example.com, and subject to availability. Please attach your voucher to the e-mail.
Limit of 10 vouchers per person.
The tour starts in Khasab, Oman.
VAT and Taxes included.
Lunch is not included in half-day Dhow option
For overnight stay options, valid for stay in a tent for up to 3 people.
Transportation: min. two-four people for a car, or up to 16 people on a charter bus, depending on the number of passengers.