Located in the heart of Tbilisi, Log Inn Hotel boasts intimate boutique ambience and offers quick access to the city’s landmarks.
- Air-conditioned rooms featuring contemporary decor
- Check-in from 2pm; check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Pets not allowed
Customers may be allocated at a different hotel of the same standard and central location.
This three-night tour serves as an opportunity to discover some of the gems of Georgia, known for its rolling hills, scenic landscapes and hearty food. The adventure starts in Tbilisi, the capital city with Eastern Orthodox churches and art nouveau buildings, and continues through Kazbegi, Mtskheta, and Gori. During the trip, travellers can admire picturesque waterfalls, visit monastery complexes, Gori Fortress and explore caves.
Day 1: Tbilisi
- Flight from Sharjah Airport to Tbilisi Airport, meet and greet and transfer to the hotel
- Leisure time after check-in
Day 2: Ananuri /Gudauri /Kazbegi
- Full-day tour of Ananuri, Gudauri, Kazbegi and Gveleti waterfalls
Day 3: Mtskheta
- Full-day tour of Djvari Monastery complex, Svetickhovely Monasteri complex, Mtskheta city, Gori city, Famouse Fortress of Gori and Uplis Cikhe caves.
Day 4: Tbilisi
- Breakfast and check-out from hotel
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Rustaveli Aveniu, Metekhi, famous Bridge of Peace, Mtatsminda Park with evening views on Tbilisi, Sameba Church
- Transfer to Tbilisi Airport for flight back to Sharjah.
The tour is optional and available for an additional AED 475 supplement per person (includes guide, travel insurance, tea, coffee, water and snacks).
Groupon’s Guide To Tbilisi
The capital of Georgia, formerly known as Tiflis, rests on the foothills of the Trialeti mountain range, on the banks of Mtkvari River. Visitors may enjoy visiting one of the many museums, including the Ethnographical Open-Air Museum or the Numismatic Museum, or paying a visit to the Tiflis Avenue, an art centre and gallery displaying works of a variety of Georgian artists.
In the Old City, travellers have the chance to explore ancient churches, winding streets and old style architecture. Guests may take advantage of many other activities in the area, such as a trip to sulfur baths or to the Turtle Lake on the outskirts of the city, or climb up to the ruins of the Narikala Fortress.