Located in the coastal region of Oman, Dibba Resort entices travellers with four-star amenities, private beach, and a temperature-controlled swimming pool. Guests can also opt for additional excursion and activities such as dhow cruises, kayaking, and mountain safari (available at an extra cost).
Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which boast classic decor and come complete with satellite TVs, hospitality trays, and en suite bathrooms.
Appetites can be catered for at the on-site Khasab Restaurant which serves up a wide collection of authentic Mediterranean, Asian, Indian and Arabic dishes, while the Cappuccino Cafe delights customers with a selection of hot and cold beverages, including teas, coffees, smoothies and juices.
- 9:30am: Dhow boarding point
- 10am: Welcome drink and briefing of the programme
- 10:50am: Dhow cruise commences
- After cruising for around 1.5 hours, the dhow will be anchored
- Guests can enjoy snorkeling, swimming, banana boat rides, and bask in the sun on the beach
- 1pm: Lunch at the dhow
- 2pm: Cruising for 1 hour
- 2:30pm: Visit to a cave
- 3pm: Fishing (depending on the weather conditions)
- 5pm: Drop off at the dhow boarding point and optional return transfers to Dubai
Groupon’s Guide To Oman
Guests may take the plunge with a spot of snorkelling in the clement waters of the Omani coastline, and keep eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of the chirping dolphins that frequent its bays.
Moving westward, visit the capital Muscat to behold the majesty of the Sultan’s Palace, the Grand Mosque, and the 16th-century fort of Al-Jalali, among other architectural delights and historic landmarks. Similar splendour may be found among the trinkets and curious of the Mutrah Souq, which offers all the bustle and bartering of a traditional Arabic market, and makes the ideal venue for a little souvenir shopping.
Option 1: without transfers
- AED 555 for 1 night (instead of AED 855)
- AED 879 for 2 nights (instead of AED 1,355)
Option 2: with transfers
- AED 669 for 1 night (instead of AED 1,035)
- AED 999 for 2 nights (instead of AED 1,545)