What You Get
Included in all options:
- Stay for two in a deluxe sea view room with an entry permit to Musandam during the Dibba day trip, dhow cruise with English-speaking guide, buffet lunch, assorted packed snacks and beverages, and all taxes
Services included in dedicated options:
- Transfers to and from Dubai (pick up point - Burjuman Centre)
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
- Until 30 April 2020
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Located in the coastal region of Oman, Dibba Beach inResort entices travellers with four-star amenities, private beach, and a temperature-controlled swimming pool. Guests can also opt for additional excursion and activities such as dhow cruises, kayaking, and mountain safari (available at an extra cost).
Relaxation can be enjoyed in air-conditioned rooms which boast classic decor and come complete with satellite TVs, hospitality trays, and en suite bathrooms.
Appetites can be catered for at the on-site Khasab Restaurant which serves up a wide collection of authentic Mediterranean, Asian, Indian and Arabic dishes, while the Cappuccino Cafe delights customers with a selection of hot and cold beverages, including teas, coffees, smoothies and juices.
- 9:30am: Dhow boarding point
- 10am: Welcome drink and briefing of the programme
- 10:50am: Dhow cruise commences
- After cruising for around 1.5 hours, the dhow will be anchored
- Guests can enjoy snorkelling, swimming, banana boat rides, and bask in the sun on the beach
- 1pm: Lunch at the dhow
- 2pm: Cruising for 1 hour
- 2:30pm: Visit in a cave
- 3pm: Fishing (depending on the weather conditions)
- 5pm: Drop off at the dhow boarding point and optional return transfers to Dubai (approximately. 2-hour drive)
Groupon’s Guide To Oman
Guests may take the plunge with a spot of snorkelling in the clement waters of the Omani coastline, and keep eyes peeled to catch a glimpse of the chirping dolphins that frequent its bays.
Moving westward, visit the capital Muscat to behold the majesty of the Sultan’s Palace, the Grand Mosque, and the 16th-century fort of Al-Jalali, among other architectural delights and historic landmarks. Similar splendour may be found among the trinkets and curious of the Mutrah Souq, which offers all the bustle and bartering of a traditional Arabic market, and makes the ideal venue for a little souvenir shopping.
Option 1: valid Sat-Wed
- AED 599 for 1 night (instead of AED 945)
- AED 699 for 1 night with transfers (instead of AED 1,125)
Option 2: valid Thu-Fri
- AED 719 for 1 night (instead of AED 1,090)
- AED 819 for 1 night with transfers (instead of AED 1,270)
- On-site restaurant and two bars
- Check-in from 3pm; check-out from midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- Pets not allowed
- Complimentary parking
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable once confirmed.
Valid until 30 April 2020. Excluded dates/periods: public holidays.
Price for 2 people.
Must book min. 48 hours before arrival and by 28 April 2020.
Booking can be made by phone: 04 331 6199 or by email: email@example.com.
Bookings are subject to availability.
Attach your voucher to the email when booking.
Limit of 6 vouchers per person. Can buy multiple vouchers to extend stay or as gifts.
Extending of stay can only be done at the time of initial booking and is subject to availability.
The hotel is located in Dibba, Oman.
All taxes included.
Valid for stay in a deluxe sea view room for 2 people.
Travellers need to send the agent a passport copy and a UAE Residence Visa copy two days in advance in order to process the border crossing permit (which is included in offer).
Services included in dedicated options:
Transfers to and from Dubai (pick up point - Burjuman Centre) are included in dedicated options only.
Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children (under 12 years old). Please reach out to partner for children rates on phoneby phone: 04 331 6199 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extra beds are subject to availability - please enquire at time of booking.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Online booking at the page https://reservation.groupon.ae/?utm_source=Groupon&utm_medium=HP&utm_campaign=Reservation