What You Get
See the options list at the end of ‘Getaways Report’ tab.
Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
Per person offer.
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete the booking.
Please note that the vouchers for children may be purchased only with a valid adult ticket.
Bookings fulfilled by Happy Holidays Tourism
- Valid for travel until 10 Dec 2019
- Excludes 28 Nov - 3 Dec 2019
- No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation; bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed
This three-night tour serves as an opportunity to discover some of the gems of Yerevan, one of the world’s oldest continuously inhabited cities, hiding numerous museums, art galleries and architecture pearls. Travellers are invited to explore the city, delve into the local culture and enjoy some shopping at the local markets. There will also be a chance to take some fresh air and admire the pristine landscapes of Armenian mountains. Guests will be accommodated at the 5* Aghababyan’s Hotel in Yerevan.
- Travellers will be greeted at the Armenian National Zvartnots Airport by the travel provider’s representative and transferred to the hotel
- Morning sight-seeing tour with stops at:
- The statue of Sasuntsi David in the market of dried fruit, nuts and sweets
- GUM at the city hall of Yerevan
- Mashtots avenue
- Baghramian avenue
- Presidential residence
- The National Assembly
- The “Mother Armenia” monument
- Free time for lunch
- Visit to the Memorial and Museum of the Armenian Genocide, dedicated to victims of genocide perpetrated by the Ottoman Empire in 1915-1923
Evening walk with sights of Cascade, Opera, North Avenue, Abovyan Street and Republic Square
- Departure to Tsaghkadzor on the Western slope of Teghenis Mount, where travellers can enjoy nature sights of forests and mountains surrounding the city
Stop at the “Blue Eye of Armenia”, Lake Sevan, whose crystal clear waters change colour several times a day
Free time for leisure
- After breakfast, check out from the hotel and be transferred to the airport
Groupon’s Guide To Yerevan
With a history spanning millennia, Yerevan is the capital and largest city of Armenia boasting a wealth of cultural and historic wonders. From the 19th century Russian edifices to verdant parklands and archaeological sites, the city provides plenty of activities for tourists wishing to embrace its local historic and cultural diversity.
In central Yerevan, travellers may enjoy a live performance at the Opera House or stroll in the Swan Lake Park, while dining and shopping opportunities may be found in the historical Kond district. After a day of sightseeing and visiting the National Gallery and Museum, holidaymakers may head to the Yerevan Vernissage, an open-air marketplace where a collection of traditional Armenian artworks, trinkets and Persian rugs may be found.
Included in all options:
- Round-trip economy airfare via Air Arabia
- Three-night accommodation at 5* Aghababyan’s Hotel in Yerevan
- Daily breakfast
- English-speaking guide services during the specified excursions
- Transportation support as per the programme by comfortable vehicle
- Bottled water per person per day
All applicable vat and taxes
- AED 1,899* for 5* Armenia Package for One Adult (Shared Accommodation) (instead of AED 3,050)
- AED 1,469 for 5* Armenia Package for One Child, Aged 5-12 (instead of AED 2,300)
- AED 999 for 5* Armenia Package for One Child, Aged 2-5 (instead of AED 1,550)
- AED 449 for 5* Armenia Package for One Child, Aged 0-2 (instead of AED 500)
- Check-in from 2pm, check-out by midday
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Staff speaks English
- Pets not allowed
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid for travel until 10 Dec 2019.
Price per person (pp) based on single or double room occupancy.
You must buy 2 vouchers to complete booking of the double sharing option.
Child tickets must be purchased with a valid adult ticket.
Not valid: 28 Nov - 3 Dec 2019
Must book at least 5 days in advance to departure and by 5 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone: 0433 16199 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your coupon there.
Limit of 5 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts, but cannot buy more to extend stay.
Excludes all early check-in or late check-out charges, visa fees, travel insurance and anything else not mentioned in the inclusions.
Valid for flights from Sharjah International Airport to Yerevan International Airport.
Onboard meals are not included but may be purchased onboard.
Up to 20 kg of carry-on luggage and up to 5kg of hand luggage included.
Airport tax included.
Travel documents to be received up to 2 days before departure.
The hotels are located in Yerevan, Armenia.
All taxes included Including airport and city taxes.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a standard twin or double room per person sharing.
Child policy: children from 12 and above will be considered as adults.
Separate vouchers must be purchased for children.
Additional Persons Policy:
Maximum occupancy in the double/twin room is 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old (sharing the existing bedding).