What You Get
Included in all options:
3-night stay at Hotel Imperial House with breakfast, return flight ticket and private airport transfers, excursions as per program, guide assistance during tours, culinary activities at Gvinis Palata, entrance fees per itinerary
- AED 449 for one infant under 2 years old, sharing the existing bedding (instead of AED 500)
- AED 1,099 for one child between 2-6 years old, sharing the existing bedding (instead of AED 1,700)
- AED 1,299 for one child between 6-12 years old, sharing the existing bedding (instead of AED 2,050)
- AED 1,729 per person in a twin room (instead of AED 2,750)*
- AED 1,999 for one person in a single room (instead of AED 3,150) Please Note: availability at the advertised rates is extremely limited.
*Per Person Offer
Customers must purchase two vouchers to complete booking
- Bookings fulfilled by Happy Holidays Tourism
During this three-night tour, holidaymakers can discover the cultural heritage of Georgia and visit some of its most renown sights. Travellers will have a chance to see the ancient town of Mtskheta, visit some historic monuments and admire the views of the surrounding snowy peaks of the Greater Caucasus Mountains.
Day 1: Tbilisi
- Arrival at Tbilisi Airport and transfer to the hotel
- Rest and relax in Tbilisi
Day 2: Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Tour of Old Tbilisi including Metekhi Church and a cable car trip to the old ruins of Narikala fortress where travellers can enjoy the panorama of the city. Tour will continue to Chardin Street with its fancy cafes, clubs, little art salons and galleries. Participants will also visit the Sulfur Baths, built in the 17th century with red brick domes that are steaming from their tops giving a magical atmosphere to this historic area.
- Transfer to Mtatsminda Park with a funicular tram ride
- Transfer back to the hotel
Day 3: Tbilisi - Mtskheta - Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Excursion to visit the ancient capital of Georgia, inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage
- Includes visits to Jvari Monastery, Svetitskhoveli Cathedral, Samtavro Monastery
- Transfer to Gvinis Palata for culinary activities
- Transfer back to Tbilisi
- Overnight at hotel
Day 4: Tbilisi
- Breakfast at the hotel (depends on departure time)
- Check out from the hotel and transfer to airport
- Sunscreen, hat, raincoat and wind jacket, and comfortable shoes are recommended for some sightseeing points
- A headscarf is required for women entering Georgian orthodox churches
- A skirt is required for women entering some churches (can usually be purchased at the entrance)
- Short trousers are not allowed to enter the churches
The Fine Print
No modification or cancellation allowed after booking confirmation. Bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable to another destination once confirmed.
Valid until 10 Dec 2019. Blackout date: Not valid from Nov 28 to Dec 3.
Price per person (pp) based on single or double occupancy. You must buy 2 vouchers min. to complete the booking of double occupancy options. Please note that the vouchers for children may be purchased only with a valid adult ticket.
Must book by 5 Dec 2019.
Booking required by phone: 04 331 6199 or by email: email@example.com. Attach your coupon to the email. Booking is subject to availability.
Limit 5 vouchers per person. May buy extra vouchers as gifts, but cannot buy more to extend stay.
Valid for return fixed departure flights from Sharjah to Tbilisi, Georgia.
Travel documents to be received up to 2 days before departure.
Onboard meals are not included but may be purchased during the flight.
Up to 20 kg of carry-on luggage and up to 5kg of hand luggage included.
Airport tax included.
Airline: Air Arabia
Please reach out to Happy Holidays Tourism LLC with a preferred travel date for updated airline timings.
The hotel is located in Tbilisi, Georgia.
All taxes included.
A passport valid for at least 6 months after your return date is mandatory.
Valid for stay in a standard twin room (sharing basis) or a single room, depending on the option chosen.
Maximum occupancy in the double or twin room is 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years old (sharing the existing bedding) or 1 adult and 1 child (below 12 years old) for a single room.
Child policy: children from 12 and above will be considered as adults as per adult rate given.
Please note that mini bar, room service, travel insurance, personal expenses, lunch, dinner, tips to a driver and guide, and any other tours are not included.